What's new

Starting to shave at night

Another Vampire Shaver here, I have a sleep disorder and can barely function before 10am, much less wield a razor safely. I also prefer to shower in the evening after work so it works out well, and it means I can take my time and enjoy my shave.

Night shaver here. I found downing scotch w/ my shave in the morning made for a swervy commute.

$wm_normal_the_perfect_shave_den.jpg

Last edited:
Another Vampire Shaver jumping in! Sorry I came to this party a little late. I've been a night shaver for 20 years mostly because I start work so early but also because of the environment I work in has a lot of irritants floating around that wage war on a fresh shave.

Hmmm, I never thought of adding a fine scotch to my den software. I'll have to look into that.

Another Vampire Shaver jumping in! Sorry I came to this party a little late. I've been a night shaver for 20 years mostly because I start work so early but also because of the environment I work in has a lot of irritants floating around that wage war on a fresh shave.

Hmmm, I never thought of adding a fine scotch to my den software. I'll have to look into that.
I've enjoyed plenty a fine scotch before a DE shave. But I steer away if I'm going for a straight shave.

I've enjoyed plenty a fine scotch before a DE shave. But I steer away if I'm going for a straight shave.

Forget straights, I'm still trying not to injure myself with the gold Gillette New (I think) I got from you on the B/S/T!

Last edited:
I enjoy shaving so much, I shave morning and evening. I've started doing two or three passes at night, and one or two passes in the morning, depending on how much time I have.

Living in a house with three girls who have claimed the bathroom as their personal property, I'm thinking about the same myself :wink2:

(yesterday I was assured that of course they grant me 15 minutes of peace in the bathroom ... let's see how long the treaty holds :lol: )

Top Bottom