What's new

Speick AS Balsam Sensitiv

Wow this is some good stuff. I have already been using the Speick AS splash then tried this. Speick is a different smell altogether (I'm normally a menthol and eucalyptus kind of guy) but works well in the rotation.

Wow this is some good stuff. I have already been using the Speick AS splash then tried this. Speick is a different smell altogether (I'm normally a menthol and eucalyptus kind of guy) but works well in the rotation.
+1 My wife hated the smell in the tube. The day after she said that I thought I was going to be away for the evening and used it. I loved the way it soothes my face. Then she walks in and announces she's going with me. Uh-oh. (She has a very sensitive nose within the confines of the car.) I walked up and said, "Ok- do I need to wash this off before we go." She looked puzzled and said whatever it was she liked it. Hmm. I think it's great stuff!

+1 My wife hated the smell in the tube. The day after she said that I thought I was going to be away for the evening and used it. I loved the way it soothes my face. Then she walks in and announces she's going with me. Uh-oh. (She has a very sensitive nose within the confines of the car.) I walked up and said, "Ok- do I need to wash this off before we go." She looked puzzled and said whatever it was she liked it. Hmm. I think it's great stuff!

Excellent!

Top Bottom