What's new

Special Active Duty PIF- Collaboration with Captain Murphy and RazorPlate!

A package containing an item was sent this last week to WarrenB. Photos of the finished result now exist!

$2d4bedb62d546428b463a2883db00dab40b9b8cf96e8c46c522643571874892b.jpg

Page 3 !?!?!?!?! Not on my Watch!!! LMAO Get your badges before they close this bugger down my Comrades in Arms and let's make the decision a difficult one. Win Lose or Draw we are all Winners wearing the Uniform.:thumbup:

EEEEK:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Don't Jinx yourself Capt LMAO

Seriously though, let's hope not although if there were B&B Members in Customs I am willing to bet that they would probably just expidite it getting to it's destination due to the High Caliber of folks here.

UPDATE

The parcel has made it to me and the final pics will be up in a while
:thumbup1:

The winners will be chosen at random around 8pm GMT TODAY

The End is Neigh!! :w00t: Wishing Each and every one of us the best of luck and a very Sincere Thank You to our Generous Benefactors for offering this grand oportunity:thumbup:

So here we are at long last!!
I really hope all you guys think it was worth the wait:001_smile

Here is the kit, you finally get to see what is in the case!!
All the items are new and the Fatboy has been worked on by Captain Murphy so you know it is in tip top shape!!
There is still a little bit of space in the case for you to add any small bits that you might find useful.
$pif3.JPG

The kit includes a very special Fatboy that has a superb military style GunKote finish!! The Muhle synthetic travel brush should be useful as it dries fast and packs down into it's own handle
$pif4.JPG$pif7.JPG

The GunKote finish on the Fatboy is truly superb, the doors are Black Rhodium by RazorPlate.
$pif8.jpg$pif9.jpg

There is a tub that has some Proraso Green in it, but of course you can put whatever soap or cream you like in it. 3 packs of Gillette 7 o'clock Yellow's finish the kit.
Don't forget the actual case as well, a brand new Peli 1120!!

The winner of this and the 2nd and 3rd place items will be revealed this evening:thumbup:

I will go into more detail about the items and all the help I have had when the winners are posted:001_smile

Last edited:
:clap:That kit is amazing! Thank you to all who have worked behind the scenes to make this PIF possible. Whoever the winner is, they will be very happy. The FB is one of a kind! With all that said: Get in on this PIF!!

Top Bottom