What's new

Special Active Duty PIF- Collaboration with Captain Murphy and RazorPlate!

Here are the contents for the 4th and 5th place PIFs:

4th place:
A Wilkinson Sword DE two-piece razor. I've never used one of these but they look pretty simple and functional. I figure it would be a good travel razor for short TDY's or what have you. To go with the Wilk, five Personna blades!
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441037859.339701.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441037873.049189.jpg

And for fifth place, what appears to be a Weishi (micro touch one?) DE TTO razor. This would also be a good travel razor to toss in the Dopp kit. Included with this one, five Astra blades.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441038001.091063.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441038015.614148.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441038025.836460.jpg

WooHooo!!! Congrats to the Fourth and Fifth Place Winners, this has been such an awesome and generous venture all around!!! Great work to WarrenB, Captain Murphy and Chris at RazoPlate!!! You ALL sure do instill the spirit of this place amazingly!

Sincerely;
Nate

Fifth place item is up for grabs as the previous winner already owns one. The first person in the thread here who PM's me gets it! Thanks gents!

Congrats to all and I salute each and every one of the members with an Active Duty or Veteran badge. This was truly an epic PIF that endured delays that only a soldier could understand. Duty calls when duty calls, and all of you so willingly give drop everything to keep this country a place I am proud to call home. Thank you to every contributor for this as well.

nick

5th place item is still up for grabs as I have not received any PM's pertaining to it:thumbup: I also have not received a PM back from the 4th place winner:blink: Thanks Guys! :sailor:

My Package arrived in the mail today and I have to say that this is one Awesome Package indeed. I have never used a Boar Brush, but I shall be using this one tonight to check em out. This is One Huge Brush too so it is perfect for my giant mits.

The Lovely Tech shall henceforth be dubbed......... "The Black Hills Tech" as that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the killer nickel, brass and copper color scheme:w00t:

Another round of sincere gratitude goes out to WarrenB, Captain Murphy and Chris at RazoPlate for making this EPIC PIF such an awesome endeavor.

$20150903_113155-1.jpg

Sincerely;
Nate

First shave ever with the "Black Hills Tech" Tonight as well as the Omega 49 Brush. I cannot thank you guys enough as this little razor is one smooth operator!! And that Boar Brush makes Incredible Lather on day Three of using it LOL. Thank you all so very much. Y'all are the best:thumbup:

I haven't received a PM yet from the winner of the 4th place item (@scottch421) accepting it and it has been a hot minute so I am giving it until 1800 EST this evening and then the 4th place item is up for grabs. First person to PM me gets it. 5th place item has been claimed and given to a brother in arms. Thank you gentlemen!

I have just got back from a 2 week holiday and I can see that CAP has taken care of the everything in my absence!! Thank you once again:thumbup1:
Looks like we are nearly done, just need a 4th place winner still!!

Top Bottom