What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Martin de Candre... :001_wub:

MdC would be hard to displease anybody, Marco. Love it, love it, love it! Did I tell you I like it??!!:lol: Great pic, my friend:thumbup1:

That really sounds too much like hard work, Bill! I took the car!!:lol::lol:

You really do have some inventive shots, my friend. Fantastic!!:001_smile:thumbup1:

Your method is probably much more efficient! :001_tt2:

Thank you for the kind words. I do try to think of new ways to highlight my shaves each morning.

In this case, the painting in the background is actually a watercolor my wife recently did in a painting class. And the statue upon which the razor rests is a fertility doll I got from a Masai Mara craftsman in Kenya...

Thanks Mark. A nice picture from yourself too
W+gP89E7EqL6cMAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
:thumbup1:

Thanks David. I''m quite the fan of those type of shots too so I decided a while ago to figure out how they are done.

Also, I'll be posting a sample of that soap to you in the morning as I don't actually know if the soap maker did or not.

That's way too technical for me, Keith. Got week 3 to fathom out yet!!
You never know, I may get 2 samples. Do I give you my opinion?

A wonderful selection of goodies there, Bela, and a superb pic to show!:thumbup1: I'm still patiently waiting to find one of those Friodurs in good condition.

David, thank you for the kind words! :rolleyes: ...I hope that your patience will result one fine Friodur for you. :wink2:
Cheers,
Béla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom