Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Shave: Hot shower
Brush: Simpson Chubby 1
Razor: Friodur 721/2
Strop: 40/60 Neil Miller Linen/English Bridle
Soap/Cream: Cella
After shave: Alt Innsbruck
Results: Todays shave started nicely WTG, but at the XTG/ATG pass the need of a touch up was pretty obvious, the blade was tugging, and the shave wasn't as comfortable as usual. But still better than my first few shaves :)

proxy.php

Oh man! That shave must have been bad judging by that blade!!!:w00t::lol::lol::lol:

You mean you didn't get any uptake on the Arko last night, Robert?!! Those kids could have been educated at the same time into future wet shaving!!!:wink2::lol::lol:

I think the smell must have scared most of them away from wetshaving altogether :confused1. What have I done :w00t:. Didn't even get the chance to make my case :001_tongu

A beautifully composed shot here, Bela!:lol: How do you find the Cade cream? I used it once on its own. Very slick, but with very little lather to speak of.

Thank you David. I find the Cade cream very well, a bit fat but it's good in cold weather. You're right, a little more need, to enough foam. You can see the difference between the two tube on the photo. :biggrin1:
Cheers,
Béla

Wednesday

Japanese rice bowl
Semogue 1305
Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Feather

Proraso Shaving Soap
Proraso After Shave
T&H Freshman Cologne

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Very nicely composed, Soren!:thumbup1: Will we be seeing the results of your concoction tomorrow??

Pre-Shave: Hot shower
Brush: 26mm Rudy Vey TGN Grade A Silvertip Badger w/ Kingwood handle
Razor: 15/16" Filarmonica "Doble Temple" #14, Full Hollow Ground, Spike Point
Honing (Refresh) regimen: 5 (light) laps on CrOx treated Premium IV Bridle leather
Strop: 0/60 laps (Tony Miller Heilroom Horse hide linen/leather)
Soapreme: Martin de Candre Shave Soap + Glycerin
Toner: Thayer's Witch Hazel (Lavender, no alcohol)
After Shave Splash: Floïd Italian Blue AS
After Shave Balm: Martin de Candre Oil of Coprah
Cologne: Martin de Candre "Eau de Lavende" EdT
Results: Spectacular shave with the Filarmonica and the MdC lineup:001_wub:. I also got my lovely TM strop yesterday (has quite the draw). It gave the Fili quite a nice finish after the CrOx run. I cannot think of a better way to spend my "Me" time in the man cave. But time does fly when you're having fun. I felt cheated somewhat - this exercise was over before it began. Nevertheless, I am sporting a smooth and zero irritation face
proxy.php

proxy.php

I miss being fully engaged with you guys, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel (soon, real soon). Have an AMAZING Wednesday gentlemen
proxy.php

The Fili and MdC are a great combination, Robert!:thumbup1: It's a heavy blade that just goes through whiskers like no other. Nice shot. We need you back!:001_smile

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The B&W week seems an excellent source of inspiration for the B&B SOTD fans... :001_cool: Very well done, Gentlemen! :thumbup:

Fontana 5/8 | Chubby 2 | RazoRock XXX | Tade Alum | Floris Mahon Leather
proxy.php

A fine, quick shave. Gotta run to work now!

That really sounds too much like hard work, Bill! I took the car!!:lol::lol:

You really do have some inventive shots, my friend. Fantastic!!:001_smile:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom