What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traveling this week.

proxy.php
Sometimes it takes time away to realise the great products you have that may see little use at other times. Very nice pic for the start of a new week!:thumbup1:

Gentlemen, may I bring to your attention that the "themed weeks" for April have now been posted. Many thanks for your continued support to the forum, and here's for April being another outstanding month for pics!:thumbup::thumbup:

Monday, 26.III.2012

Predopobarba Vitos
Semogue 1800
Pre de Provence
Edwin Jagger DE89 Barley
Rapira Super Stainless
Thayers Witch Hazel Lemon
Institut Karité Baume Après Rasage

proxy.php

That does it...you've persuaded me, Emanuel.... I am going to get that Pre de Provence soap...ordering today. Superb close-up as always, my friend!:thumbup1:

Monday shaving
13/16” „The Fisher” full hollow​
Vitos Sapone Per Barba Extra Super​
Handmade brush with silvertip badger knot​
Handmade scuttle​
Kartopu Limón Cologne AS
proxy.php

Very elegantly arranged and captured!:thumbup1:

Monday

Music
Puccini - Tosca

Hardware
Proshave Scuttle
Semogue 2011 LE, Finest Bristle 2
Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (12)

Software
Tabac Shaving Soap
Tabac After Shave Lotion

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

After Alonso's win yesterday, I thought I was going to see a plephora of red in your pic today, Soren!!:wink2:

EPBD | AK 1869 | Thäter Bulb | Thayers Lavender | Vetiver Extraordinaire
proxy.php

What a shave. I hadn't put a blade to my face since Thursday, so I was looking forward to this one. The AK is a wonderful cream, and it whipped up some brilliant lather. The EPBD still holds the edge my friend Birnando put on it, which is to say it is very sharp and incredibly smooth! Three passes (the last just because I was enjoying the shave) later, I'm CBS!

Is there no end to your talent, Bill?? These pics are just out of this world, my friend!:thumbup1:

Our classic free week at the end of the month. Feel completely free to post any picture of your choice! :001_smile

proxy.php

Marco you like Simpsons? :chinese:

Gillette NT
with Rotbart Extra Dünn (1)
Hans Baier 24mm Silvertip Brush
CHH Tabac Vintage SC
Karl Lagerfeld AS

Have a nice day! :smile:

proxy.php

spectacular Erwin :clap:

Monday, 26.III.2012

Predopobarba Vitos
Semogue 1800
Pre de Provence
Edwin Jagger DE89 Barley
Rapira Super Stainless
Thayers Witch Hazel Lemon
Institut Karité Baume Après Rasage

proxy.php

In your line Emanuel greac pic :adoration:

15/16 Filarmonica "Doble Temple" #14, Full Hollow Ground, Round Point
Imperial Shave Pegasus III Strop
Shavemac 177, 23mm Silvertip
Art of Shaving Lemon Soap
Cold Water Rinse
Speick Aftershave
Mazzolari Mazzolari EdT

proxy.php

David..Great shave and better Stright :adoration:
Monday

Music
Puccini - Tosca

Hardware
Proshave Scuttle
Semogue 2011 LE, Finest Bristle 2
Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (12)

Software
Tabac Shaving Soap
Tabac After Shave Lotion

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

WOW!!! Soren :eek2:

EPBD | AK 1869 | Thäter Bulb | Thayers Lavender | Vetiver Extraordinaire
proxy.php

What a shave. I hadn't put a blade to my face since Thursday, so I was looking forward to this one. The AK is a wonderful cream, and it whipped up some brilliant lather. The EPBD still holds the edge my friend Birnando put on it, which is to say it is very sharp and incredibly smooth! Three passes (the last just because I was enjoying the shave) later, I'm CBS!

Bill..Great picture and premium materials :wacko:

Floid Sandolor
La Toya Manantiales
Vie Long BGS2012 Horse
6/8 Dovo Special
La Toya Manantiales ASL
Pens Douro

View attachment 231302

:thumbup:

Monday, March 26, 2012. Good Morning!

Morning Coffee: Hills Brothers Original Blend
Prep: Wash face with Musgo Real Glyce Lime
Razor: Schick I1
Blade: Schick
Soap: Speick Cream
Brush: Semogue 1305
Scuttle: Dirty Bird 1.5

View attachment 231305

lovely..

Good Morning to All!
~03/26/2012~

Semogue 1800 | Merkur 1904 CC w/ Gillette Thin Blade | Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba | Dr Shelby SC Soap | Proraso Crema Liquida Dopobarba

Today was an excellent shave and encouraged to say that I am very happy today! I registered for a summer course in order to gain new knowledge. I'm in the phase of my life where I'm ready to go back to school. I worked for two straight years after getting a degree and i'm psyched. I sometimes think we should have a themed week for items we do not reach for as often. We should be able to pick two items and rotate them knowing that it'll be used. As much as I love Dr. Shelby I should shave with it more. If no one has tried it, go for it b/c I think its like MdC but is a harder soap and green! Well gentleman, I do hope you all have a great day!

proxy.php

Great pic, Balaji, and what a suggestion for a future SOTD themed week! We'll keep that in mind for sure.:thumbup1:

strop

Now half as wise
David,
Thanks. This was my first shave with the Manantiales:clap:but definitely not my last! And I love that Filarmonica.

Bill,

Another great pic as usual.

Balaji,

That may be my favorite pic of the day. Well done.

Balaji,

That may be my favorite pic of the day. Well done.

Great pic, Balaji, and what a suggestion for a future SOTD themed week! We'll keep that in mind for sure.:thumbup1:

David & Mark! Thank you so much. I wanted to try something different this pic and it worked well! This is the only thread where I'm always excited a post a new pic every morning. I always tune and improvise pictures. Try to make every pic different so no one is the same! Thanks for the encouragement and motivation. BTW La Toja is awesome stuff and i'm looking forward to using it this week my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom