Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Happy Friday you guys!
Early wake up call today so just a quick snapshot of the shave
Razorock Mughetto di Bologna
Rudy Vey Chubby 2 clone
Fatboy w/ Shark (2)
Burberry Brit (not pictured)

Even though the Shark was only on it's second shave it didn't seem sharp at all tugging the hair instead of cutting them. I didn't have time to switch the blade but I still managed a near BBS shave. Have a great Friday guys! I know my next two days off are well deserved!

A stunning close-up, Chris!:thumbup1: And enjoy your weekend off.:001_smile

Good Morning to All & Happy Friday!
~03/23/2012~

Semogue 2011 LE FBristle 2 (#88) | EJ BChrome w/ Red IP | Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba | Razorock LOA: Chianti Lavender | AV Ice Blue Cooling After Shave

I face lathered today using the Marco Method, you know what that means... Lather explosion everywhere! But it was oh so refreshing paired with Aqua Velva after the shave. I thought the scents mended well and that hit of menthol was just so nice. On this nice sunny day it has started out great and it shall continue. The title was just calling out for some Italian, so please excuse me if it sounds or reads ungrammatically correct. Well my friends, I hope you all have wonderful day and weekend!

proxy.php

Did you have a mop and a bucket on standby, Balaji?!!:lol: Never a shortage of lather with this method. Your pics are simply amazing, my friend!:thumbup1:

Friday

Ikea Bowl
Vie-Long 14831M
Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (9)

Proraso Pre-shave Cream
Proraso Shaving Cream
Proraso After Shave
Ferrari Black EDT

A refreshing BBS for such a lovely sunny Friday - spring is here!
proxy.php

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Not one Proraso, not two Proraso, but three Proraso.....I am green with envy, Soren:huh:

• Pre: Proraso Pre Shave cream.
  • Shaving Brush: Semogue SOC 2-band
  • Shaving soap: Proraso Green
  • Razor. Brian Brown #14 8/8
  • Honing: 4/8/16/30 lapping film, 0.25 CBN
  • Strop: Ilinois #827, Ambrose Horsehide
  • Scuttle. SWK XL
proxy.php
By blix72 at 2012-03-23Yup, quite a refreshing shave! :smile:

Long time no see, Amund!:wink2: And you come back with a pic like this!:ohmy::thumbup1:

Is the KL AS the same scent as the soap? Lovely pic as always:thumbup1::001_smile

The AS lotion is a more concentrated version of lavender than the soap, I think. It's a pure lavender that works very well as an AS but fades quickly and doesn't interfere with my edt. i really like it.

David, thanks for complimenting the pic. I am fairly new here and have found B&B to be very welcoming. I'm so pleased to be a part of the SotD thread -- all the pictures are so well done. And you do a very nice job of making everyone feel welcome. Thanks for that.

Last edited:
The AS lotion is a more concentrated version of lavender than the soap, I think. It's a pure lavender that works very well as an AS but fades quickly and doesn't interfere with my edt. i really like it.

David, thanks for complimenting the pic. I am fairly new here and have found B&B to be very welcoming. I'm so pleased to be a part of the SotD thread -- all the pictures are so well done. And you do a very nice job of making everyone feel welcome. Thanks for that.

Thank you.:001_smile I remember my first days of posting in the SOTD forum, and I felt a little intimidated by the quality of the pics compared to my early attempts. May I say that you have considerable talent in composing your shots, and newcomer or not, they can easily pass as long term experienced contributions. Well done, is what I say, and please keep these excellent shots coming.:thumbup1:

And the incredible pics just keep coming and coming! Congratulations, gentlemen!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
It's a gorgeous weekend here so I'm off out for a few hours. Have a wonderful Sunday everybody.:001_smile

P.S. April's themes will be posted tomorrow, so keep your eyes open for next month's SOTD fun!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
And the incredible pics just keep coming and coming! Congratulations, gentlemen!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
It's a gorgeous weekend here so I'm off out for a few hours. Have a wonderful Sunday everybody.:001_smile

P.S. April's themes will be posted tomorrow, so keep your eyes open for next month's SOTD fun!

Some truly great themes arriving! Stay tuned! :thumbup1:

+1 - Awesome pic. But what is that in the foreground on the right? Is it an alien probe?

Thanks, Bill:001_smile It might well have been, had I not decided to refresh my technique with the Merkur. It's been quite some time since it has seen the light of day, and amazingly it took a whole pass to feel confident using it again!

Our classic free week at the end of the month. Feel completely free to post any picture of your choice! :001_smile

proxy.php

The sun shining, and a beautiful way to start a new week, my friend! Speick is a wonderful stick, and what a fantastic pic to lead this FREE week!:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom