What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Revisor | Rover | Prairie Creations Teak & Sandalwood | Lucido | Piguet Bois Noir
proxy.php

You have really pulled out all the stops for this one, Bill! Love it, my friend.:thumbup:

It is amazing! You gents are great photographers! Thanks for your wonderful pictures.
Sorry about today's pic as i am trying to figure out my simple camera to get the effect for this week.

13 AUGUST 2012

* Gillette Tech + UFO U2V1 Handle
* Super Iridiums
* Vie-Long Peleon Natural Horse-Hair
* Mystic Water Bay Rum
*Alum
* Thayers
* Unrefined Shea Butter
sorry gents, i will try to have some blurry shots, tomorrow. Enjoy your day, everyone.

View attachment 264741

Celestino, you have absolutely no reason to apologize, this is a great SOTD! And you've accomplished some out of focus in the bottom layers of your arrangement!

Monday morning, August 13, 2012

Schick E2 Injector Razor w/ Schick blade (4)
Semogue 1250 boar bristle brush,
TABAC shaving soap w/ hot water lather,
finish with cold water rinse for a DFS!​
paperclip.png
Attached Images
attachment.php

Nick

Hi Nick, very nice picture you have shot today. Regards, Alexander.

Semogue #1250 | Mike's Natural Soaps Peppermint & Rosemary | Gillette Tech (NDC 40s) | Feather New Hi-Stainless |
Thayers Witch Hazel | Proraso Dopobarba
:confused1 Indecisive this morning...

proxy.php

proxy.php

Just what the doctor ordered, J.B. A phenomenal start to the week for you with this one!!!!:001_tt1::thumbup:

13 AUGUST 2012

* Gillette Tech + UFO U2V1 Handle
* Super Iridiums
* Vie-Long Peleon Natural Horse-Hair
* Mystic Water Bay Rum
*Alum
* Thayers
* Unrefined Shea Butter
sorry gents, i will try to have some blurry shots, tomorrow. Enjoy your day, everyone.

View attachment 264741

Just point the camera, close your eyes, and shoot, celestino. I'm sure your wishes will be answered!:lol::lol: But why, when you have a pic as superb as this one?:thumbup:

Monday morning:

*Warm water
*Jaguar 2003 - Boar
*Arko Regular SC - mug lathering
*Rotbart OC - Rotbart extra dünn (Germany) (4) - W+ATG
*Warm water
*Cold water
*Allume di Rocca Naturale as pre AS (1 min.)
*Cold water
*Hâttric Classic

Unbelievable how much creamy lather I can make with that Jaguar 2003 shaving brush in my mug. The size of an almond nut of the Arko regular SC was more than enough for 5 to 6 passes. You like it huge, go turkish with Jaguar 2003 and Arko shaving cream. :thumbup:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Have a nice start into the week gentlemen, wherever you are and whatever you do.
Alexander
attachment.php

And I save my 12,000th post for you, Alexander. That's a biggy, my friend!:biggrin1:

Celestino, you have absolutely no reason to apologize, this is a great SOTD! And you've accomplished some out of focus in the bottom layers of your arrangement!

* Bill, thank you for the kind words. i wish my pics could compare to yours beauties!

Just point the camera, close your eyes, and shoot, celestino. I'm sure your wishes will be answered!:lol::lol: But why, when you have a pic as superb as this one?:thumbup:

* David, hee hee! Great advice and i may just try it, tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom