What's new

SOTD- sheng of the day

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Not enough time for a full session, so I had to make do with a quick four cups of, gasp, oolong. Grade 4 green oolong from Ten Tea, to be precise.

Out of habit, I posted it here. :lol:

After weeks of drinking cheap-but-uninspiring Xiaguan ("Yunmei") and Dayi ("Impressions", "Silver Peacock", Bada Gaoshan") at work, today I broke out the 2009 Douji Banzhang. It's a real step-change into another league (in character and cost, more's the pity).

proxy.php

It's just more. Very good stuff.

Toodlepip,

Hobbes

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
xiaguan imperial tribute, think i'll have to pass on buying this cake.

Before you give up on that one, try to use less leaf, not break it up at all, and shoot for instantaneous brews for the first half dozen infusions. There's a lot in there once you nail it.

Before you give up on that one, try to use less leaf, not break it up at all, and shoot for instantaneous brews for the first half dozen infusions. There's a lot in there once you nail it.

i hardly break up my teas at all, usualy throw in a 4-7g chunk lol. I used a 4g one this time. I'll try again in a few days.

60s GYG from Hou De [bought pre-bubble]
Alternating it with cups of 2000 FuHai Golden Melon (yes--not a sheng).
Wow-cha, cat on lap, and a Kindle full of sci-fi books.
Apricot orchards in profuse bloom.
Life = :)

60s GYG from Hou De [bought pre-bubble]
Alternating it with cups of 2000 FuHai Golden Melon (yes--not a sheng).
Wow-cha, cat on lap, and a Kindle full of sci-fi books.
Apricot orchards in profuse bloom.
Life = :)

*sigh* to have bought tea from the pre-bubble days
god, I wish I had starting drinking puerh 8 years earlier

One of my suppliers tells me that there has been a severe drought in the Yunnan Province this year. This may delay the harvest a bit. In addition, there may be a cost increase in teas. Just a heads up... ... ...

Top Bottom