Merkur Futur w/new Feather blade
Bic Metal
Simpson Persian Jar 1 in best.
Arko soap
QED Rose Hyrodsol
Tendskin
Em's Lavender a/s balm

Floris Special 127 edt

The Arko soap gives me a great smooth & close shave. The performance/price is incredible on this product.
I like the soap much more than any of the Arko creams.

Have a great day.

Patrick

Patrick, as I told a few guys here, the Arko soap made this shaving line famous. But, there are 2 excellent creams from Arko also--the Sensitive, which I used this morning, and the Commando. You're right about the soap though, it's fantastic.

Jeff

Monday:

-Merkur 23c w. Schick DE blade
-Mü-Mac Silvertip
-OLIVIA's Eichenmoos shaving soap
-Mennen Skin Bracer Original A/S
-St.Bernhard Herren Gesichtscreme

Music:
Artist: The Rippingtons feat. Russ Freeman ;
Album: Welcome To The St. James Club ;
Year: 1990

Thomas

Hoffritz razor
C&E brush
QED Wild Rose shave soap
Jasons Beard Therapy
Guerlain Habit Rouge EDT

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin,
How do you like that Beard & Skin Therapy?? I keep seeing it popping up in SOTD pics (maybe they're your pics) and was wondering how it performed. I saw it at Sun Harvest, the price was OK, but the smell wasn't wonderful. What's your take on it?

sorry to take the thread off-track

Didnt feel like shaving in the weekend. big beard ...

Cleaned my razors today Fatboy and Gillette excecutive

loooooong Hot shower.

-Gillette Fatboy/Feather
-Muhle SB pinsel
-Proraso Pre (lots of it !)
-Kiss my Face Jasmin cream
-PSO
-Nivea a/s balm vit E
-Thayer W/H Lavender.

1st pass 7 -2nd pass 9.
Only 2 passes needed with the grain ! then as a touch up against the grain full pass using just PSO. I keep missing how good the Feather blade is BBS all over the place incredible. like I said I wish I could shave everyday but im a skip one day-2 days better shave kinda guy.

Anthony said:
Austin,
How do you like that Beard & Skin Therapy?? I keep seeing it popping up in SOTD pics (maybe they're your pics) and was wondering how it performed. I saw it at Sun Harvest, the price was OK, but the smell wasn't wonderful. What's your take on it?

sorry to take the thread off-track

I really like it. I apply a pea drop to my wet face and it conditions and soothes the skin. Worth a look.

Dinder1 said:
Merkur Slant w/ Derby
Kent BK4
Taylor Avocado SC
QED Da Vinci Water
C&M Lime ASB

Nice picture! That brush looks like it hasn't been used yet! I love my BK8, it can make a fine lather from anything!

The Hardware: Merkur 1904 w/ fresh Israeli blade :thumbup1:, SR-204 brush

The Goods: Proraso pre/post, T&H Limes cream :blink:

The Tone: Thayer's Lavender WH, Floris Santal splash

The Cleanup: DR Harris A/S milk, Trumper's Coral Skin Food, QED Da Vinci Water

The Stench: Drakkar Noir EdT

Last time I use the Drakkar Noir in that quantity. Phew. It's tolerable in small doses.

Really liking the Israeli blade, I believe this is my third one. On my face, it's similar to a Derby, but seems a touch smoother. The T&H Limes, on the other hand... :blink: It gave a nice rich lather, but very little lubrication. The blade was skipping across my face. Not quite as bad as AOS Lemon in that department, though.

SOTD (Monday)

- Merkur Progress with WS blade
- AOS lemon cream
- AOS alum block
- Thayers lemon WH
- Baxters ASB
- T&H West Indian Limes Cologne

Hot Towel
Proraso pre/post
AOS Travel Badger Brush
Taylor's Lavender
Gillette Fat Boy w/Israeli
Witch Hazel

Congratulations on the record!!!!!! Now let's break it this week!!!!!!

rustyblade said:
Nice picture! That brush looks like it hasn't been used yet! I love my BK8, it can make a fine lather from anything!
Thanks Richard, believe me my BK gets used plenty...it's a great brush. I wish my pic's where half as good as your's, but I only have a small pocket sized digital camera.
Cheers, DJ.

Monday

Merkur HD w/Israeli blade
C&E BB brush
HBS Oceania soap
Thayer's Lavender Witch Hazel
Baxter ASB

First time using the Israeli blade...best shave so far from the sampler...but still have the Derby's and Feather's to try.

crackstar said:
Thomas, tomorrow, I think it'll be my turn for Erasmic! :wink: I'll tell you what, you, one day, me, the other, a deal? :smile:

Jeff

What!! Can I only use my dear Erasmic every other day :scared: Well my other soap start to think I have abandoned them:biggrin::001_tt2: :biggrin:

Top Bottom