What's new

๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐ŸŽ‡ ๐ŸŽ† SOTD "New Holiday Gear/Happy New Year Theme Week" - December 26th, 2022 - January 1st, 2023 ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐ŸŽ‡ ๐ŸŽ†

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1566.jpeg
ย 
SOTD-WR2GT-K_2022-12-31.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Simpson Wee Scot 13/39
Soap: Clubman
Razor: Wolfman WR2-SB 1.25 GT
Blade: Gillette 7o'clock Ninja (3)
ASL: Clubman VIBR

An excellent shave. :biggrin:

My first shave with Clubman Shave Soap went very well, and thanks to my Wee Scot I was able to load a full shavesworth of soap (for face lathering) in the diminutive soap tub (2ยฝ" internal diameter) with no mess (of course :smartass:).

The scent is quite pleasant and went well with my Clubman VIBR. I have ordered a couple more 50ml Clubman after shaves to try following the Clubman soap (one being Vanilla which I read is similar to the soap scent).

Obviously one super shave may just be beginner's luck; so I intend using the Clubman Shave Soap for at least seven consecutive shaves. Two hours on from the shave my skin is certainly feeling very nice, so here's hoping that continues up till the next shave.

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:
ย 

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
75CBA608-1F84-4BA9-86FB-063DFC7EC2D5.jpeg

1) Great Britain: Brush Simpson Chubby 1 Best Badger.
2) Germany: Shaving Cream Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Cream.
3) England: Razor Gillette Flat Bottom Tech.
4) Israel: Razor Blade Eddison Stainless.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Poland: Aftershave Lotion Nivea Men 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion.
7) Germany: Aftershave Splash Nivea Men Deep Aftershave Splash.
8) USA: Lather Bowl Captainโ€™s Choice Copper Lather Bowl.
ย 

SOTD: 1st January 2023.

2.jpg

โ€‹
Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face
Palmolive Naturals Olive & Milk Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega 10051.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Cella Crema Da Barba.
Blade: Indian Gillette 7'0 Clock Super Platinum. (Black) (D2)
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE 89. (Kelvin)

Cold water Face Wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Boots Freshwood ASL+ASB.

Greetings,

New year's day shave.

Happy New Year to all members of B&B, wishing you all peace good health, happiness & contentedness for 2023.

The Indian Gillette 7'0 Clock Super Platinum blade paired up with the EG DE 89 wonderfully feeling comfortably smooth and efficient.

A close comfortable 2 pass + pick ups new year's day shave to start the year off in style...Finishing the shave off with a small dollops of Boots Freshwood ASB.

My face is feeling smooth & smelling divine. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Stay safe, and have a wonderful new years day ladies & gentlemen. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yours-Barry.
ย 
31-12-2022

Proraso :: Wolfman WR2 OC 1.35, Astra :: JiM Creative Shaving :: Santa Maria Novella :: Proraso, emulsione :: Proraso, after-shave

proxy.php

01-01-2023

Proraso :: Wolfman WR2 DC 1.25/0.95, Astra :: JiM Creative Shaving :: Santa Maria Novella :: Proraso, emulsione :: Proraso, after-shave

proxy.php

Salut!
ย 
Happy New Year 2023!! May the New Year bless you with health, happiness, and the best of shaves!!
Sun 1st New Year's Day SOTD with 2 beautiful ladies before going Surfing!
Soap Smoking Monsters Zen Tea
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor Red Imp 132
Aftershave Ariana&Evans Kaizen Splash
A fantastic lather from the soap...nicely scented, creamy, and very slick...whip-up easily by the super soft brush, and the splash is appropriately nice!
The razor was great! The edge was previously refreshed on the 0.1 diamond balsa and today, after the Kanayama strop it was shaving beautifully...only 2 passes & it was enough for a bbs-ccs finish (rushing to catch the waves)...
20230101_210547.jpg

20230101_125451.jpg
ย 
Shave of Day.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Face Soap
Soap/Cream
Grooming Dept. Lavender Mallard
Brush
Paladin Chief
Bowl
Captainโ€™s Choice Copper
Razor
Henson Al ++
Blade
Personna Medical Prep blade
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Duke Cannon ASB
Fragrance
Versace, The Dreamer.
Rating
10/10
Comments
My New Yearโ€™s Day shave โ€“ the first shave of 2023. Hopefully, this will be a better year then was 2022. Today I used my Paladin Chief which did a superb job of making lather. This is the 6th use of the soap and 5th use of the razor โ€“ blade combo. A perfect shave. Have a great year.
ย 
Status
Not open for further replies.