What's new

🐗 🦡 🐴 SOTD - “I Like Big Brushes and I Cannot Lie” Theme Week - June 26th - July 2nd, 2023 🐗 🦡 🐴

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023-06-30

Ikea Bowl ¤ Semogue 2009 LE ¤ Gillette Single Ring (1919) + 7 o'clock SS
AOS Lemon soap ¤ Williams Ice Blue AS ¤ Baldessarini Nautic Spirit EDT

proxy.php

Saturday SOTD
[IMG]

Razor: Hiram Commander
Blade: Feather AC Pro(D6)
Brush: Semogue Owners Club 2011 Limited Edition
Bowl: Castle Shave 4 1/4"
Pre-Shave Scrub: PAA Ice Cube 2
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Chamomile & Lemon
Shave Soap: Ariana & Evans A&E, Which One's Pink
Balm: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: Ariana & Evans A&E, Which One's Pink

SOTD: 1st July 2023.

1.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Radox Feel Active Sea Salt & Lemongrass Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Pears with Mint Extracts Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Anbbas 24mm Tuxedo synthetic.
Head & Face Lather.
Lather: Ach Brito Mogno Shaving soap
Razor: Parker 55SL Semi-Slant.- Mers Super Shave X Platinum. (D1)
Razor: Parker InjRzr. (Head/Dome) (Settings) 4-wtg. 4-xtg/atg.+pick-ups. - Personna Injector PTFE. (D1)

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./ Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Davidoff Cool Water ASL./Aloe Vera Cooling Gel.

Greetings,

Parker Razor focus month.

Another new eclectic shave set up to start the weekend...I'll be using a variety of my Parker DE razor for my face shaves & the Parker InjRzr for my head /dome shaves for the month duration.

I have carried on for with my revisiting blade focus using the Mers SuperShave X Platinum blade which are manufactured in china made of Swedish steel and paired together admirably with the 87R.

I haven't gave much attention to the Parker InjRzr since it became a member of my humble injector razor collection.

The design of the injector razor is wonderful they are solidly built to hold the blade firm & rigid in the razor head with no movement making the shaving experience feel safe comfortable, and smooth with no blade chatter, and very easy to adjust to finding the right shaving angle....As I have mentioned before they are such comfortable smooth efficient shavers and are now my favourite shaving tools for head shaving.

My recent Goodfellas' Smile Abysso Shaving Soap & matching ASL purchase has reminded me how much i really like Davidoff Cool Water the Ach Brito Mogno Shaving soap is another soap which works so well with this classic aftershave fragrance.

Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Aloe Vera Cooling Gel...A close comfortable face & head shave with no errors to report.
Gel.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth cool and smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Sat 1st
Soap & Aftershave Barrister & Mann Vespers
Brush Yaqi 22mm Joy Butterscotch Boar
Razor Joseph Elliott 13/16 Fine India Steel
Lovely creamy slick soap & together with the matching balm...the scent is nice and long-lasting...
Beautiful shave with this excellent razor with a diamond balsa edge. Hmmm...some razors perform better with the ark and some, better with the diamond balsa...so interesting!
20230701_141641.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom