:001_wub:

Brush: Simpson Wee Scot 13/39
Soap: Clubman
Razor: Blackland Blackbird (5)
Blade: Gillette 7o’clock Black (5)
TEST: Lea 120g Alum Stick
ASL: Hogwarts Express [home brew]
A magical shave. :sorcerer:
(Touch wood) the shaves get better every time. The alum test registered close to nil today. All is well in ZenShaveLand. :clap:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

08/13/23 Shave of the Day
Face Wash with Pré de Provence - Lime Zest Soap Bar
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Sci-Fi Lime Conditioning Shampoo Puck - Invigorating, Uplifting & Energetic!
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements ICE CUBE 2.0 Preshave Soap - Mentholated
Night Watch Soap Co. - Tha Dew - Mentholated - Artisan Shave Soap
Chisel & Hound Nug Lily Brush with 26mm v19 Fanchurian Badger Knot
The Ca Yuen Workshop - The Large "Kryptonite" Textured Wet Shaving Lathering Dish
Phoenix Shaving Ceramic Moonscape Brush Scuttle
2020 Carbon Shaving Model Cx-Sparta Custom forged stainless steel Damascus(Grades 304/316) cap & handle with Carbon Fiber & Ti webbed + base plate Razor - 1st Use
Astra Green Superior Platinum Blade - 1st Shave
Lancaster Razor Works Luck O' the Sheep Irish Green Black Sheep Shaving Towel with Gold Detachable Logo Tag
Phoenix Shaving No Slip Grip Alum Block
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Alum Block Dry Dock System
Thayers Alcohol Free Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera
Night Watch Soap Co. - Tha Dew - Artisan Aftershave Splash
Cremo Astonishingly Superior Cooling Formula Post Shave Balm Refreshing Mint
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Good Vibrations Natural Deodorant - Sport Strength - A Boardwalk Barbershop!
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Diver Down Pomade Wax Based Ol' Fashion Pomade Grease! Medium Hold Homage to the Original Seaforth Spiced!
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Official Phoenix Shaving Barber's Mat! The Perfect Addition to Your Shave Station!​
A IMG_4171.jpeg

Yes. :yesnod:

Indeed. That's according to me and numerous other B&B shavers. :wink2:
I'm just a little surprised considering how many aftershaves/fragrances Pinaud makes. But now that you've enlightened me to the scent of the soap, I'm definitely going to pick it up and try it out for myself.

Thank you. 🙏

I'm just a little surprised considering how many aftershaves/fragrances Pinaud makes. But now that you've enlightened me to the scent of the soap, I'm definitely going to pick it up and try it out for myself.
Many complain that it doesn't have a matching scent to the original Clubman ASL:
ClubmanASL-50ml_2023-06-18.jpg

BUT, as they only have ONE shave soap I think they've hit the nail on the head with the milder scent which matches Clubman Classic Vanilla (but goes well with ALL the Clubman after shave scents, IMO).

Let's know your thoughts on the shave soap once you've used it, please.

(BTW, my thread on the soap HERE may be of interest.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom