What's new

Some Pet Photos

Some excellent photos so far.
Animal's make great subjects but it can be hard getting them to sit still long enough to take a nice photo.
I ended up putting the camera into high-speed mode and just kept snapping. Ended up with some really nice photos (IMO)

First one is our Blue Heeler, Patches.
proxy.php

I love Blue Heelers. my in-laws had one on their farm, sadly he was run over and had to be put down :frown:

this is my little pup, sebastian. we had just gotten home from his surgery (had a stage 2 mast cell turmor on his hind leg)

Attachments

• $collar.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 281
This is Mila and Foxy. Mila is a pound mutt. We found a pic online that looked almost identical to her, and it was a jack-a-poo (jack russell/poodle mix). She is the black one. The little one is Foxy. she is a toy fox terrier/jack russell mix. I think she was 8 or 9 weeks old in the first pic.

my wife would kill me if she knew I posted the 2nd pic. I just happened to catch it at just the right time, and couldnt have planned it any better.

The 3rd pic is of foxy trying to get the peanut butter off of the roof of her mouth. The next pic is both of them eating their favorite treat.

The last pic is Mila just before we got her hair cut. She was looking a bit shaggy to say the least.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Here are ours: The puppy was just 3 month old when we got him last year, now he is 18 month and the ruler of the house - but he is the friendliest dog one can imagine. He is a smooth red brown dachshund named "Woofgang der Wunderhund" (Woofgang the wonder dog). The other is "Schnitzel", a wheaton-colored (blonde) silken wire-hair dachshund, she is a sweetie, loves to lay all day on the bed and cuddle, but does not like anybody else coming into our house than us. My wife made her into a "Schnitzelsaurus"

Here is Mako my Doberman and Henry my dane who sadly passed on his 7th birthday this tuesday. God bless you Henry you were a prince among dogs and I miss you so.

Here is Mako my Doberman and Henry my dane who sadly passed on his 7th birthday this tuesday. God bless you Henry you were a prince among dogs and I miss you so.

sorry to hear about your Dane :frown: a woman in my neighborhood has a brindle Dane similar to yours - they're such majestic animals.

Thanks for your kind words guys. I just looked through the other pet thread and someone said the price you pay when they go is nothing compared to what you get by having them. I agree. :smile:

This is BADger, no, he was named before I got in shaving. He is my Wisconsin rescue, and is 16 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal.

Top Bottom