What's new

Soap Commander in the Rotation

I’ve been wet shaving for more than a decade. For some reason, I never tried Soap Commander. I recently picked up a tub of Endurance from Pasteur’s and I’m quite impressed with the performance and value. I’m an Old Spice junkie as well and the scent profile is very close to Shulton OS shave soap, which is actually mildly scented compared to the AS. Soap Commander just earned a spot in my rotation!

Thr splash goes on sticky but dries down smooth. Seems like it's got a little more going on than a run of the mill alcohol splash. I got it for the classic scent, which is great. I don't use it very often because even though it's not as strong as the original stuff, it's still a little more than I want most days.

Just checked the price, yeah...seems a little high for what it is. I didn't pay that much.

I had forgotten about Soap Commander. I remember looking at their scents years ago and being impressed, but for some reason never bought one. May have to revisit them.

Soap Commander soaps are solid performers. I also have Endurance, as well as several other scents: Passion, Honor, Courage and Respect. Highly recommended!

Top Bottom