What's new

So I'm thinking of getting 100 Kai blades...

I bought some last month from Razor Blades Club on Amazon. I don't really like them. They are leaving rashes and irritation on my skin. I've only used a few of a 100 pack. I'd be willing to sell the rest if anyone is interested.

If Kai was my blade of choice, I would buy from a reputable dealer and drive on.

Presuming .70 a blade and 3 shaves per blade, that is less than a .25 a shave.

Far more important things in life to spend money on and to worry about, particularly when you put a monetary value on your time.
Well said

Well said
I have a few Kai blades, and they shave okay. Kind of overrated in my opinion, just like the Feather blades. There's lots of blades floating around out there that are far cheaper and shave just as well, if not better. But, take it as you will, just my opinion.

I was thinking about getting some more because I like them in my mild razors. Looked up my source, and for $60 per 100… no thank you. They’re not that special in my opinion. I have 4 tucks and would gladly give pif them if you can’t find any.

My curiosity asks if merchants/suppliers read these forums and jack up their prices on such things? Hmmm… makes one wonder.

I have a few Kai blades, and they shave okay. Kind of overrated in my opinion, just like the Feather blades. There's lots of blades floating around out there that are far cheaper and shave just as well, if not better. But, take it as you will, just my opinion.
I have to agree with @brianshave46, Kais are okay. But IMO Nacets, GSBs for example seem just as sharp, and are definitely smoother.

Top Bottom