What's new

Show me your "Black" Rifle

I thought I would start a thread about the dreaded "Black" Rifles. Lets see what you've got, and what you have on it.

Build #1

Seekins Precision Lower
PSA LPK
ALG combat trigger (made by Geisslee)
Magpul MOE grip (stippled by me)
Magpul trigger Guard
B.A.D.A.S.S Ambi Safety
Magpul ASAP (Ambidextrous sling attachment point)
Magpul RSA (sling attachment point)
Magpul BAD lever
Magpul CTR Stock
PSA 16in M4 upper
Fail Zero Nickle Boron Full Auto BCG
Aimpoint PRO
Troy industries 13IN Alpha Rail
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
Troy industries BUIS
Griffin Armrmament M4SD Comp
Thorntail Offset Adaptive Light Mount
FourSevens Flashlight (some quark turbo)

Build #2

DPMS lower
Daniel Defense LPK
AR15 Gold Trigger
BASASS safety selector
Magpul BAD lever
Magpul ASAP
Magpul RSA
Magpul Triger Guard
Magpul MIAD grip
Standard M4 stock
16in BCM Mid length upper
BCM BCG
BCM charging Handle
Troy industries 15in Alpha Rail
Nikon Prostaff 3X9X40 BDC scope
Burris P.E.P.R Mount
Griffin Armament M4SD comp

Black Rifle #3

Arsenal SGL21-61
Ultimak Rail
RDAK-M4 Adapter
Magpul CTR stock
USPALM Grip (stippled by me)
Krebs Custom MK VI Safety Lever
Davis Tactical Solutions LINCH Charging Handle
Primary Arms Micro dot

I think thats it..... Show me yours!

Attachments

• $IMG_3086.jpg
    $IMG_3086.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 647
  • $IMG_3087.jpg
    $IMG_3087.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 645
Last edited:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Thanks man, I really like that BCM middy of yours too. The Inforce on the Colt is an upgraded version that Haley Strategic is putting out called, the WML-HSP. It puts out about 200 lumens. The light and 45 degree mount cost me about $150.

Thanks man, I really like that BCM middy of yours too. The Inforce on the Colt is an upgraded version that Haley Strategic is putting out called, the WML-HSP. It puts out about 200 lumens. The light and 45 degree mount cost me about $150.

I do remember seeing that on his youtube page and from a few other reviewers out there. I Have one of the Thorntail mounts and am very pleased with it.

Still building my AR15.

AeroPrecision upper and lower.
PSA lpk
LMT enhanced bolt in standard carrier
24" stainless bull barrel with target crown in 6.8spcII
AP Customs 15" handguard

Will have:
Luth-AR MBA stock
AeroPrecision light weight scope base
Scope TBD
Gas block Syrac adjustable clamp on
Harris bipod

-X

Still building my AR15.

AeroPrecision upper and lower.
PSA lpk
LMT enhanced bolt in standard carrier
24" stainless bull barrel with target crown in 6.8spcII
AP Customs 15" handguard

Will have:
Luth-AR MBA stock
AeroPrecision light weight scope base
Scope TBD
Gas block Syrac adjustable clamp on
Harris bipod

-X

Don't forget to mention all your rediculous Ca required parts... I sure hope I don't get orders there next. Although Japan wouldn't be much better. I've heard great things about the 6.8 cartridge. Haven't fired one though.

What ridiculous parts? Just a bullet button and 10 round mags. That's it. I'm fine with 10rds, but no "quick change detachable box mags" is kinda screwy. There are so many makers out there now that the flow chart is basically obsolete. Pretty much just no Colts out here. SBR, cans, extended mags are all legal with enough of the right paper work.

It's very easy to build a black gun here now. Not like it was back in '89 following the Cleaveland School shooting here in town (that's the shooting that sparked the "list" and all the laws).

-X

I'm out of style. A plain ol' early 1970s Colt SP-1 with nothin' on it but a Model 1907 sling.

proxy.php

Wow! I've so been wanting to build one of these but alas not even sure where to start. I've seen some pretty rough parts kits on a few classic firearms sites but finding the older receivers is tough. I'm also a lefty and from what I understand the A1 would throw the casings in my face. I believe the deflector was added to the A2. Somewhere I found reference to a mythical bolt-on deflector that the Army provided to southpaws to make the A1 more comfortable to shoot but I've never actually seen one. The carry handle and triangular hand-guard are what makes it to me, thanks for sharing!

Mine that I put together a few years ago.

Lower:
Spikes tactical lower
BCM lower parts kit
ALG combat trigger
KNS pin kit
BCM A2 stock kit
ERGO grip
Magpul trigger gaurd

UPPER:
BCM 20 inch gov.
Magpul hand gaurd
Fail Zero NiB bolt and carrier
BCM mod 4 charging handle

OPTICS:
Redfield revolution 4-12x40 in Primary arms mount

I want to put on a Rainer stainless bull barrel, Midwest Industries lo-pro gas block, Midwest Industries free float tube, and a Magpul UBR stock on it.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406164217.439598.jpg
S&W PSX

Eotech with PSA 3x Magnifier that isn't on there anymore

Vltor stock and cheapo spring loaded bipod

A couple of AR builds - sorry for the soft focus on the one picture. Both have uppers from Palmetto State Armory. The M4 style rifle has an Aimpoint PRO and has pretty much PSA everything (lower parts kit, lower receiver, upper, stock). The other has Troy sights and Magpul furniture. Both are very good shooters.

$DSC_0077.jpg$DSC_0078.jpg

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I had this until it fell off the back of the boat I was on...BCM upper, billet lower, Magpul furniture.

Top Bottom