What's new

Shooting the Breeze- general chit chat

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
@OkieStubble Y'all so crazy!
Hmmm, 1907 ft tall and in the middle of tornado alley? Checks out! And nevermind the occational earthquake. Where's my popcorn? :lol1:

I don’t know what they are thinking? Contrasted against our smaller, old fashioned OKC skyline? It’s going to look like some kinda other worldly, alien phallic symbol…

The things people do to say; “look at me!”

OkieStubble

But will it have an indoor shooting range?

It’s going to have an over priced hotel, overpriced restaurant and overpriced rental suites. While OKC is full of honest, hard working blue collar folks who can’t afford to walk thru it’s front door or wouldn’t dare to even if they could.

They must are just going to build it for only rich folks from other places who are just passing thru…. I think they call em tourists? :)

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
It’s going to have an over priced hotel, overpriced restaurant and overpriced rental suites. While OKC is full of honest, hard working blue collar folks who can’t afford to walk thru it’s front door or wouldn’t dare to even if they could.

They must are just going to build it for only rich folks from other places who are just passing thru…. I think they call em tourists? :)
I thought it was for the plague of locusts from you know where. :wink:

OkieStubble

You may have dropped a few off with us at OU Med for various...remedies.

I actually have!! :). OU Med Center, Okla Memorial, Children’s, and the used to be named Presbyterian, but the name was dropped when it also became a part of OU Med.

Are you local?

Last edited:

OkieStubble

😂🤣😂🤣😂 Sorry, very true, but I suspect you don't know how well that fits in the conversation between the two "Rob"s!😁

Seriously, I am sorry to see this. The more metro the mid-west becomes, the more I fear we'll lose touch with reality.

You got me rolling! :)

Top Bottom