What's new

Shaving supplies in netherlands?

Looking for a place that sells shaving supplies preferably artisan soaps, I will buy from the site and get it shipped to my cousins house, so he can bring it to Turkey.

Idk if its okay to buy from Belgium or Germany to Netherlands if yes, how long does it take for it to arrive.

Hi there,
I buy a lot from Rasoigoodfellas | Online sale of the best men's care products - https://rasoigoodfellas.eu, huge selection as they are the official distributors for many US brands (besides the Europeans). They offer free shipping in EU above €59. You can probably still get a 5% discount with the code "ilcapitano".
It normally takes 3-4 working days to get to Germany.
Is there any restrictions to cosmetic products in Netherlands customs, because in Turkey cosmetic products are banned and gets shipped back to sender.

I live in Turkey, my cousin live in Enschede Netherlands.
I don't really know what kind of products you're looking for, but your cousin in Enschede should easily be able to get hold of many products.

In the Netherlands drugstore chains Kruidvat and Etos plus almost all supermarkets sell Vergulde Hand soap, a great product. Nivea cream and Palmolive cream is also available to pick up in those stores.

Since your cousin lives in Enschede, it will be a 10 minute drive to Germany where he can buy even more. Speick, Tabac etc. etc.

I agree that his best bet for artisan stuff is Raisogoodfellas as mentioned by @GruncleIroh
Remember though that most of this artisan items are likely more expensive but don't work any better than the stuff your cousin can pick up in stores in the Netherlands and across the border in Germany.

Get your cousin to go to Paul Kox from the Dutch Shaving Shop. Nice assortiment. And he has excellent personal brand soaps that are actually from the same factory as the older Fine soaps.

And there is The Alpha Men but their catalogue has been shrinking from my perspective. Other is mijnbaard.

I don't really know what kind of products you're looking for, but your cousin in Enschede should easily be able to get hold of many products.

In the Netherlands drugstore chains Kruidvat and Etos plus almost all supermarkets sell Vergulde Hand soap, a great product. Nivea cream and Palmolive cream is also available to pick up in those stores.

Since your cousin lives in Enschede, it will be a 10 minute drive to Germany where he can buy even more. Speick, Tabac etc. etc.

I agree that his best bet for artisan stuff is Raisogoodfellas as mentioned by @GruncleIroh
Remember though that most of this artisan items are likely more expensive but don't work any better than the stuff your cousin can pick up in stores in the Netherlands and across the border in Germany.
I already have access to most of the european brands like Cella,Proraso,SV, TOBS. Tabac is actually cheaper than US probably, like 14 Euros here :D . Just looking for brands like Stirling,PAA,Noble Otter, B&M. I am probably gonna buy from Raisogoodfellas, they have exactly what I want. Thanks to everyone for helping.

@blade08 I didnt know about De Vergulde Hand and looked it up, its a very old soap has great reviews and its like 4 euros. Totally getting that one.
De Vergulde Hand is the Arko of the Netherlands. Available everywhere, great quality and low in price. It also has a very old school barbershop type of scent to it. For me it's and old standby that I can always rely on.

Top Bottom