What's new

Shave the baby?

First of all, thank you for not posting the rear view, that's WAYYYYYY more disturbing!
Secondly, it's a conceptual art piece, not a real toy.
...]

Dear lord, why did I click that link?! There isn't much in the world that can shock me anymore, but :yikes:
Did we use the entire truck of eyebleach yet? I might need a personal shipment.

Edited to remove accursed URL

I think I just threwup without actually doing so..Wife didn't like the pic either ;-(..what is up with these Japanese things?

Bizarre... but remember in Japan you can get soiled panties from vending machines. :yikes:

Those toys aren't Japanese. The writing on the box is Chinese.

I've heard the story about Japanese vending machines for years too. It may well be that there are machines like that somewhere--there are scummy places everywhere. But for twenty five years or so I've walked up and down all kinds of streets in lots of different places in Japan and I've never seen anything like that.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Those toys aren't Japanese. The writing on the box is Chinese.

I've heard the story about Japanese vending machines for years too. It may well be that there are machines like that somewhere--there are scummy places everywhere. But for twenty five years or so I've walked up and down all kinds of streets in lots of different places in Japan and I've never seen anything like that.

And if there were, by some chance, such a machine (and I don't believe there are) -
I have seen a lot worse with my own eyes on the streets of San Francisco and the Big Apple.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
:ohmy: nope not gonna ask :a38:

Jason Alexander was reported to have said;
"if you google 'people who have sex with goats that are on fire', it will ask you to specify the type of goat."

And that in a nutshell pretty well describes the vast majority of the wasteland that we call the internet.

Top Bottom