What's new

Sharps disposal in a library.

I'd never bring my kid to a library downtown these days.

My daughter has a non-profit organization which partners with local high schools. Their latest execution was recently in downtown San Diego.

We had very candid discussions relative to the Central Library downtown...

To me this really makes no sense, they pretend to protect the kids and you can't smoke almost everywhere but they're fine with drug addicts shooting drugs into their veins in public. I've seen footage of some cities in the US where junkies are openly using drugs and the cops are fine with it lol. Light up a cigar in a place that doesn't allow smoking and you'll get arrested. Twisted world we're living in.
Was at a client dinner last night; patio dining at a restaurant.

Outdoor smoking to the best of my knowledge was not prohibited at this establishment, however there were plenty of complaints regarding the cigar smokers (not by us). Arrested - No, but they were asked by the manager to take it off-prem

I would suggest looking at Douglas Smyth video for making a tin can blade bank. When it's full you put it in your recycling bin and it's cheap and safe. I made one and it's size will last for years.

I forgot to mention Douglas has two videos on his blade bank the one that he does not cut off the top of the can is the safest.

Top Bottom