What's new

Seraphim shout out

I have, in a smallish way, modified a Gold Dollar, and despite my owning a considerable number of old razors, the GD gives me one of the best shaves amongst them - perhaps not the very best but it is "close" (pardon the pun).

Perhaps those of you who have one of the Seraphim models would care to posta picture or two? I have a GD66 on order that will most likely receive some treatment and pictures of a proper job would be inspiring.

Thanks
C.

I have, in a smallish way, modified a Gold Dollar, and despite my owning a considerable number of old razors, the GD gives me one of the best shaves amongst them - perhaps not the very best but it is "close" (pardon the pun).

Perhaps those of you who have one of the Seraphim models would care to posta picture or two? I have a GD66 on order that will most likely receive some treatment and pictures of a proper job would be inspiring.

Thanks
C.

Here's mine, which I have dubbed "The Jolly Razor"

$jollyrazor.jpg

Here is mine... "The Vorpal Sword" The Champion of the TabacaVeg Wars. With one more coming that is in the depths of Craig's Mind still waiting to be produced, I have seen the scale material however

proxy.php

Here is mine... "The Vorpal Sword" The Champion of the TabacaVeg Wars. With one more coming that is in the depths of Craig's Mind still waiting to be produced, I have seen the scale material however

proxy.php

Thank you; that is glorious and right up my street!

C.

Crikey! There is no way I could aspire to anything like that - all I have is my kitchen and a Dremel copy!

Amazing and very original work - a little Goth for my taste but very impressive.

Thank you

lol I wasn't aware piratey = goth at this point...

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
I apologize for topping you guys but...

Attachments

• $GD1.jpg
    $GD1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 46
  • $GD4.jpg
    $GD4.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 50
The postman just delivered my GD 66; there is no way it is ever going to look like these gems. Incidentally at present it wouldn't cut an over-ripe banana, but I can at least do something about that - and a bit more I hope!

C.

Gosh! More stunning razors.

Based on my experience with my GD 208, there seems to be nothing wrong with the steel. I wonder if the Chinese look at these threads?

The standard of finish on the 66 that arrived to day is pretty poor. Of course it cost peanuts with free delivery all the way from China, but I wonder why they do not try to at least emulate in a small way what may been seen here. I find this very curious.

C.

Top Bottom