SV Saturday
Semogue Saturdays

Hello friends

Beautiful Saturday, here. Today I have my first shave of FFFMM 2024:

Greencult 2.0 plate II
Gillette Silver Blue (1)
SV Manna di Sicilia
Semogue SOC Mistura

An immense pleasure to return for an extremely efficient shave with a brand new blade.

As the only variable allowed will be the aftershave, I chose my favorite: Floïd The Genuine.

With us, on this incredible journey, Thad Jones and Mel Lewis.

Rating: 10

Have a nice weekend and great shaves!
❤️🪒

57E756D5-0825-4930-9F7A-BF1D45569A21.jpeg
IMG_5458.jpeg

Still struggling with this brush/boar :(

Your Semogue 830 is made from premium boar. Have you tried filling a coffee mug with warm water and a shot of mild dishwashing soap (like Seventh Generation) or mild shampoo, swirling the brush around for a few minutes and thoroughly rinsing the brush?

This is my normal routine - which I did for my Torga C5 Premium Boar. Seems to do a better job at getting residual dirt and grime out of the hair than just using the brush. One time, I did not do this and the brush did not feel right until I went back and performed the normal routine.

Your Semogue 830 is made from premium boar. Have you tried filling a coffee mug with warm water and a shot of mild dishwashing soap (like Seventh Generation) or mild shampoo, swirling the brush around for a few minutes and thoroughly rinsing the brush?

This is my normal routine - which I did for my Torga C5 Premium Boar. Seems to do a better job at getting residual dirt and grime out of the hair than just using the brush. One time, I did not do this and the brush did not feel right until I went back and performed the normal routine.
I have not. I’ll give it a try.

🍾 ⌚👔 💍 SOTD - “FANCY WEEK” March 11th - 17th, 2024 🍾 ⌚👔
FFFMM (Fixed Four For March Madness) 2024 Edition
SV Saturday
Semogue Saturdays

Hello friends

Hot day and stuffy night. At these moments, my Brazilian friends and I would like to move to the North Pole. This seventh shave of FFFMM 2024 was pleasant and very efficient with my 3-day beard:

Greencult 2.0 plate II
Gillette Silver Blue (7)
SV Manna di Sicilia
Semogue SOC Mistura

To alleviate the inclement weather, I finished with the wonderful Skin Bracer, one of my favorite AS.

Accompanying me, a desert island album, Art Tatum and Ben Webster.

Rating: 10

Have a nice weekend and great shaves!
❤️🪒

391CA1C7-5E2C-424E-B0F2-283FBB58F9A7.jpeg
IMG_5768.jpeg

Top Bottom