What's new

Semogue Saturdays!

20240413_154042.jpeg

🇨🇦 🍁 “SOTD April 13th 2024” 🏒🍺
Semogue Saturdays!

Hello friends

Beautiful Saturday here. Perfect for an easy and smooth shave. I opted for perhaps the most iconic razor in history, the Pre-War Tech, which I can use thanks to the generosity of my dear friend @Tanuki .

With a brand new Perma-Sharp, B&M Seville, Semogue SOC Mistura and to finish, Pinaud Citrus Musk, I had a perfect shave. Without any scratches.

With us, quite a duo, Art Farmer and Benny Golson.

Rating: 10

Have a nice weekend and great shaves!
❤️🪒

91C91B60-91F6-4B69-8599-59239DF308B3.jpeg
IMG_6303.jpeg

💈 🪒 SOTD April 20th 2024 💈 🪒
SV Saturday
Semogue Saturdays!

Hello friends

Beautiful autumnal Saturday. I took the opportunity to debut the mighty Pegasus Mistura.

I used it straight from the box, without any type of preparation, other than leaving it to soak all night. It will probably become my favorite brush once it softens. For now he is an avid lather eater. I used twice the amount of soap I normally use. The Pegasus' handle is bigger and heavier than the SOC's and I like it better. But, it's worth remembering that I have big hands. According to my father, I would be a great pianist and a terrible urologist.

I took advantage of the temperature to use the great SV Desert Vetiver and finish with Malizia Uomo AS.

Greencult 2.0 plate IV and Gillette Platinum light blue combine divinely. This blade, the one made by PPI, is becoming one of my favorites. I'll try to make a small stock while it's still available.

The brilliant Art Pepper was with us.

Rating: 10

Have a nice weekend and great shaves!
❤️🪒

A163BD6B-DC2A-478C-BCE1-1940DFD0B904.jpeg
IMG_6474.jpeg

Top Bottom