What's new

SCS contact info.....

I just wanted to give a heads up, I am going to have the old [email protected] email closed out by week end. Please update your address book to [email protected]

There are some of you who use that address still and I will not be receiving these emails by week end.

I have had a lot of spam filtering over from that address, and many I am unable to block. I never knew my Mom wanted a Ukranian woman to marry. LOL No need for or awesomebitchru emails anymore. :lol: I think my Mom was awesome but, Seriously? Poor old Olga that sends her faithful letters is going to be sad, maybe she can track me down and spam me to death soon. :w00t:

Wendy --

Updated the address book. I'm posting, really, to comment on your new avatar --perfect!

-- John Gehman

Thanks, I thought it was appropriate. It is on of my favorite pictures of her and I, that night was her last dance with my Dad before he died. A great evening for everyone.

Wendy --

Updated the address book. I'm posting, really, to comment on your new avatar --perfect!

-- John Gehman

+1 on the avi.

I was about to suggest that you (Wendy) could have your ISP forward the email from the old account to the new, but then I'm guessing you don't want the Russian Mail-order Bride offers either.

Top Bottom