What's new

Scrubbing Bubbles Wet Wipes

For some reason the store near me does not stock Scrubbing Bubbles in Spray/Liquid Form...but only as wet wipes. I need some SB for incoming razors, to clean, polish and disinfect...jusy wondering has anyone used the SB wet wipes variant and do you reckon it does the exact same job as the spray....I would assume the application is the most distinctive difference here.

But since one of the razors is gold toned, a wet wipe may just be the ticket since im told gold finishes need to be cleaned quite gently.

Cheers.

The store does have lysol in spray form..seems to be available everywhere.....do you reckon the ingredients are roughly the same?

The store does have lysol in spray form..seems to be available everywhere.....do you reckon the ingredients are roughly the same?
I can't say... I've never used SB. I'm not an expert... I just use whatever SWMBO has lying around. [emoji4] And the Lysol spray does s great job.

The point is to break up years of soap scum and other crud. That is basically a job for a bathroom cleaning product, so anything that is safe on metal bathroom fixtures should be fine. Like razors, bathroom fixtures are often plated brass or zamak. Avoid strong acids and bases: bleach, for example, can damage plating.

Yes...it makes sense to start simple with what's lying around at home...ie dishwashing liquid, old toothbrush etc....before moving on to other options.

Top Bottom