What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oud Nuh

proxy.php

proxy.php

Notes: Tobacco, Incense, Patchouli

Slumberhouse sent me this free sample with my last order, I don't find it listed anywhere so I assume it is something new and not on the market yet. Because it is not listed anywhere I do not have any official set of notes for this frag and I am having to do the best I can to pick out what I think I smell. I definitely get dry tobaco and patchouli because these are two notes which are impossible to miss. Incense is pretty broad and covers a large array of notes, but my nose isn't good enough to pick them out beneath the patchouli.

I often feel it is easier to visualize a frag and the first thing that came to mind when I smelled this was a hip tobaco shop that also sells incense and tie dyed t-shirts, but I could not find an image to match. Instead, I found this wonderful image of incense smoke with the rainbow of colors one finds in tie dye.

Last edited:
CDG Jaisalmer

I love the wood mixed with the spice and sweet notes. The opening smells like fresh cut pine to me. Low profile, as I remember - wish it had more projection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom