What's new

Sanssouci?

He seems to have a steady stock of them. He was at only 1 Blue left the other day. The red was also sold out then as well.

Hes not attaching tracking numbers to the paypal or ebay accounts. If you send him a message he gets back to you when he wakes up with a tracking number.

I just bought a blue one as well. Should arrive end of next week. Was a little nervous about buying a razor from ebay for the first time though. This guy seems to have a lot of these razors but, has a good rating. Excited to shave with it though.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I bought one of these razors too, but now I am a little nervous. For NOS he sure has a lot of them. I guess we will all know here soon enough.

Don't worry, he's good seller. I've bought from him before and had great results.

Do remember, most likely they will need to be honed.

I questioned him on shave ready, and he said they just need stropping - They are factory fresh. So yes, need honing...

sry i have to tell you somethign about sanssouci. sanssouci is a chateau in my home city potsdam which is situated near berlin/germany. the rococo chateau was build by friedrich the great in 1747. friedrich the great is also called the potato king cause he was the man who engaged the farmers to plant potatoes because of the famine. the start of the triumph of the potatoes in europe.

proxy.php

sanssouci is french because of the rococo style which you could translate with "without care". often the straight razor blacksmiths have sevaral historical topics.

proxy.php

another straight
proxy.php

shaving without care and a beautiful rococo style straight razor...

Last edited:
I bought mine the 11th and assumed that it had been shipped all the time. But today I recieved an email that said it has now been shipped. Gaaaah! Will probably not get it until the end of next week :(

Mine should be here by the end of the week! It's left Frankfurt on the 18th, so hopefully will be here by Next Monday at the latest!

There is a popular beachside suburb here in Sydney called Sans Souci. A little Aussie joke, given that it kinda means "No Worries".

sry i have to tell you somethign about sanssouci. sanssouci is a chateau in my home city potsdam which is situated near berlin/germany. the rococo chateau was build by friedrich the great in 1747. friedrich the great is also called the potato king cause he was the man who engaged the farmers to plant potatoes because of the famine. the start of the triumph of the potatoes in europe.

proxy.php

sanssouci is french because of the rococo style which you could translate with "without care". often the straight razor blacksmiths have sevaral historical topics.

Nicest looking prison I have ever seen :001_unsur

Top Bottom