What's new

Samsung, T-Mobile, and 3G networks.

Get a windows mobile based device and load it with Opera (not free) or Opera Mini (free) and you will be able to browse any page just like you do on your computer, I love it.

I'm not a fan of windows at all, but that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Are Blackberrys based on windows software?

I'm not a fan of windows at all, but that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Are Blackberrys based on windows software?

Blackberry OS is actually their own. I have the BlackBerry 9000 *Bold* and love this phone. Trust me I used to hate the older Blackberry *pre-trackball models* but ever since the Curve came out, I have been hooked. Since the OS is not Windows or Apples OSX, it is a proprietary os that is not perfect but at least it works and very efficiently. I have to agree with what all the reviews point out that the Bold is truly the best Blackberry! I love my crackberry....

What decisions have you made?
I have been with t mobile for years and do like them. But my contract ended today (unfortunately son's ends in 3 months so I have to wait, maybe).
I am thinking of going to Sprint and getting the Instinct. I like their package prices better.

Top Bottom