What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Picked up a really nice black handle flare tip for 8 dollars. I have to admit, I love a nice anodized handle.
proxy.php

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
These are a few things I have acquired in the last month, but have not had time to process, catalog or clean. This is in addition to the stuff I have processed, and/or new production items that i have already put into rotation. Too many razors, not enough time...

Top left, clockwise: British Parat in case, 30's 7 O'Clock flat bottom new in Bakelite case, '52 Super Speed, '56 Flair Tip, Persona Star Trek razor, (center:) British Old Type with a goofy handle

$razor acquisitions June 2016.jpg

These are a few things I have acquired in the last month, but have not had time to process, catalog or clean. This is in addition to the stuff I have processed, and/or new production items that i have already put into rotation. Too many razors, not enough time...

Top left, clockwise: British Parat in case, 30's 7 O'Clock flat bottom new in Bakelite case, '52 Super Speed, '56 Flair Tip, Persona Star Trek razor, (center:) British Old Type with a goofy handle

View attachment 669136

Cool, that looks like a star handle, it's solid brass, won't split. :thumbup1:

Excellent scores!

As you may already know, the Parat is in a Sheraton case. And the handle that is paired with your English Old Type is probably a Myatt (also made in England). Congrats! :thumbup1:

$myatt.png

$Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 3.33.42 PM.jpg$Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 3.35.24 PM.jpg$Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 3.35.58 PM.jpg$Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 3.46.22 PM.jpg$Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 3.46.46 PM.png

I'm waiting for this to arrive from a Ebay seller in Canada. I hope it's legit. At least it may be a New in good condition with nickel plating. But I think it may have been gold, looking at the underside of the baseplate and the top of the handle.

Top Bottom