What's new

RR XXX Equivalent Without Menthol?

I quite like the scent of RazoRock XXX AS but have come to learn that I can't do menthol. While most get a lovely cooling sensation I get a face is on fire get it off sensation. Is there anything that has a similar scent and no menthol?

I'm not sure you realize there are 2 different Razorock XXX aftershaves. The regular XXX does not contain Menthol

The regular XXX lists menthol in its ingredients. I definitely feel it in the bottle I have. Not a lot. But it’s for sure there.

IMG_3327.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
The regular XXX lists menthol in its ingredients. I definitely feel it in the bottle I have. Not a lot. But it’s for sure there.

View attachment 1655974
You are correct, I deleted the post so not to confuse folks. Thanks again.
The RR XXX Fresco has more Menthol than the regular XXX aftershave.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Acqua de Parma offers its classic "colonia" scent in aftershave strength. They don't give it away, however.

Personally I would use a nice unscented balm or moisturizer and a few spritzes of the Acqua di Parma Colonia. It smells so much better than the cheap knock off aftershaves.

Acqua de Parma offers its classic "colonia" scent in aftershave strength. They don't give it away, however.

Personally I would use a nice unscented balm or moisturizer and a few spritzes of the Acqua di Parma Colonia. It smells so much better than the cheap knock off aftershaves.
agreed! Very bright citrus forward colognes like AdP in my opinion, are the hardest to translate into shaving soap or AS. The balance needs to be very good and if the oils aren't high quality, it'll barely last longer than 10 min.

brucered

System Generated
You could always try RR Signature AS wax. I believe that one is XXX scent.

It's long gone now, but RR and Fine collaborated on a XXX AS at one point.

I still have thia one.

PXL_20230627_222633865.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom