What's new

Royalshave.com

Well I got a good deal last week on some TOBS from them. However, in transit one of the tubs leaked out a very good bit of cream and made a mess. I tried contacting them 3 times thus far with no response. All I asked was to replace it with another TOBS and I'd return the one that was sent to me. So far, not looking like the best service esp for something that was messed up (by no fault of my own) in transit. Will keep posted.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
They might be closed over the Christmas/New Year period. Give them a little time and you hopefully will have a good outcome.

I purchased Chubby 2 Best from them when they were selling them at a low price. Good transaction in all respects. I’d buy from them again.

Very slow response rate, no doubt.. But they came through today with a refund instead of me having to send it back and replace. So all in all, good, honest service.

No experience ordering online. It is a 15 minute drive so I've been to the showroom a couple of times. Nice folks, but I must say I lean more toward West Coast Shaving. Their showroom in Chino CA is my candy store!

Top Bottom