What's new

Rolls Imperial 2 Razor PIF

I recently came across a deal where I picked-up seven Rolls Imperial & Imperial 2 Razors from an old barber for almost nothing.

One was a total basket case with a missing handle, had a broken hone, and cut strop. Three others where missing the handles, but three where complete, and ready to be restored.

I am on the hunt for some missing handles, but for now three Rolls Razors is more than enough for me to work with, so I will part with one for now, and maybe more later.

What I am offering is, what I believe (per date on blade) to be an 1950 Imperial 2 Rolls Razor for somebody to go through and restore back to a serviceable razor.

Razor is not a basket case, just needs a cleaning and made shave ready. It is by no means a collector piece, it is User Grade razor as shown below...

$SAM_2272.jpg

They are very simple to clean and restore back to service, just search through the threads here, or "across the hall" to find all the info you need to clean, lube the tracks, re-prep the strop, and ready the blade.

No silly stories, or tricks are required... unless you want to entertain us with your deepest, darkest secrets.

Just a simple I'm in will do.

While I liked the idea that another PIF'er had about counting how many times his cat bit his foot to pick a winner... I don't have a cat.

Instead I will use Random.org 's iPhone app to pick a winner at the end.

Please... This offer is only open to Con-US, as I will be also paying to ship it.

I'll let this PIF run till 9:00pm CST May 7th (one week) to give people in the group an opportunity to see this PIF and reply if interested.

If you find that you don't have a need for it at a later date, please PIF it again.

Enjoy, and Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the great opportunity! I'm in!
Been looking for a nice project to work on. This would be perfect.

Good luck, gents.

I'm not in, but this is a great idea to spread the Rolls Razor Renaissance!
It's a really good project, and whoever gets this could be in for some of the best shaves they've ever had!

Congratulations dymaxion!

Your entry was randomly chosen using Ramdom.org 's iPhone app.

There was a total of fifteen entries that was interested in the Rolls, and number 15 was the winner!

$IMG_0717.jpg

I will PM you for your mailing address.
Enjoy the Rolls!

Thank-you to all that expressed interest... I will be PIF'ing another one soon.

Top Bottom