What's new

Rockwell T2SS Adjustable Razor ( Matte Finish Option & TTO)

Apparently this razor is designed very similar to FatBoy & Slim in the sense that it's TTO and
is designed to bend a blade the same way .

Just wondering if anyone has both this razor as well as either the Slim or FB and can give a
comparison - I'm curious because it seems to be about $100 less than the Blackbird Osprey
adjustable .

I'm curious what someone who has both might say about them. I don't have the Rockwell but thought about it because I like the Gillette Adjustables and like what Rockwell is doing in offering their T2 stainless; however, I figured out from specs and pictures comparing them that the Rockwell is bulkier than the Gillettes, so I decided against it.

I own both a fat boy that is currently waiting to get fixed after nearly 70 years of use. it was my dads before I owned it. I own the Rockwell T2s, and I have to say it performs as well, if not better, than the Fat Boy only because of being able to micro-adjust it better. If you want to have a forever razor the T2 is one of those that will fit that bill.

I have both, and they are both fantastic .... they shave differently but deliver the goods equally.
If this weren't a hobby and I whittled it down to one razor it would be the T2 - It's built like a tank and have no reason to think it wouldn't last a lifetime.

Might want to see how it holds up after six decades of use like your dad's before you make that call.
Can it outlast the iconic Fatboy? Only time will tell. :001_unsur
Yes, only time will tell, But I think it will last for the next 20 years or my death, whichever comes first.

The Rockwell t2ss is milder than fatboy and slim. I think it has less blade exposure. It's even milder than the Rockwell 6s.
The t2ss and the Gillette have in common that they have a bit different Shaving angle than other razors.

Top Bottom