What's new

Recommend Me A Shaving Cream

For a fantastic very cream.......... my suggestion would be from the: Body Shop
their Macca Root in a tub and is available anywhere. great value for money and an excellent performer.

Charles U.K

@JimWms

Tell me a little more about the Simpsons Luxury. I am a great fan of the Ultimate Comfort. I am one of those tough beard/sensitive skin guys. Few creams work well for me. Unless there is great cushioning and lubrication, I pay for it with a chin as red as Rudolph's nose. It is not an allergy thing. Just dry, lousy skin my whole life. My favorite 3 are the T&H Ultimate Comfort, Nancy Boy Signature, and AOS Unscented. TOBS Avocado is OK. The T&H Lavender is the worst for me. I mine as well be shaving with a bar of soap for all the protection it gives to me.

Should I give Simpsons cream a try?

Rodmonster - I have very sensitive skin and had reactions to many soaps and creams. However, Simpsons Luxury is one that is not only soothing during and after a shave, it lathers easily, provides a slick shave and stays moist. I have to be careful to keep from using too much of the product, since one of the first couple of shaves with it I had enough for ten passes! I think you should give it a try, as for the money it is worth it to me. Of course, as always YMMV.

Top Bottom