What's new

Recent Adjustment.

I never post, im a cap in left hand as well, although I do have two pens I can post and wrote with, my Parker 51, which I do t really do as I dont want the cap line to develope on the body, and my pelikan M205n because the cap is very light and sits deeply on the body, when on longer writing sessions like a letter ill post, at work for checking daily inventory sheets ill post as well as I need my left hand to move stuff around

I used to post 100% of the time. Started out that way and didn't think to try it unposted.

Joined this board and found that you could write without the pen's cap on top of the pen. Tried it and liked it. I haven't posted in months.

Guess I'm a one-trick pony.

The best way to improve your handwriting is to learn to use your whole arm rather than your wrist. It took me quite some time to unlearn writing "from the wrist" but my penmanship has improved greatly as a result.

Since making the switch to FPs, I never write posted. Cap in left, on desk, or hooked on spiral notebook. I expect whenever I get a Kaweco sport I'll post that.

I will only post the very small pens to give them a bit more length so they're less awkward to maneuver. I much prefer the feel of a pen that is not posted.

While I'm afraid of losing a cap, I generally handle this by pocketing the cap of whatever pen I'm using.

Top Bottom