What's new

Reaper over on the bay.

There is a reaper up on the bay. No good pics though. I asked the guy for better pics but no response yet.

What do think you guys think it will go for with just the one bad pic? My guess is over $200. :eek:

Joe

He just replied to me:

It is in excellent conidition, there are no nicks or chips on the blade. The are also no nicks, chips or cracks on the handle. I am not familar with the term scales? I added more pictures to the listing. The handles are still yellow color with gold lettering. The skeletons are gold in color ond fully intact.

It's going to interesting now!!

Joe

:frown: It has clearly been cut down. :sad: You can see it in a couple of the pics.

I really want one of these but I'm patient. A good one will pop up eventually but with the way prices are headed I'm sure I'll end up paying over $300 for it. Oh well, it is a cool razor. :biggrin:

Joe

:frown: It has clearly been cut down. :sad: You can see it in a couple of the pics.

I really want one of these but I'm patient. A good one will pop up eventually but with the way prices are headed I'm sure I'll end up paying over $300 for it. Oh well, it is a cool razor. :biggrin:

Joe

+1 on the shortened blade. Go for the Wonderedge on the bay right now instead, that one looks nice.

Glen

JohnP. found a nice Dubl Duck Reaper in an antique shop for $10.

Sure Dave.
Rat me out :biggrin:
The one at the antique shop was a replaceable blade one however. The one I bought was not. It was $20 on ebay with a lot of surface rust (removed with some diluted naval jelly and a dremel & brush) and one broken scale...which I still hope to replace one day....
John P.

Rare Razor to find in good shape, I see maybe one off these for every 50-75 Wonderedges out there...
BTW they do shave great:biggrin:

It's already up to $104. For a cut down razor!! The wonderedge that was just on there went for $355. :eek:

Joe

What should the wonderedge go for???

Marty

Whatever people are willing to pay for it. Lets say the last four wonderedges all went for over $300 on the bay.

Would you want to sell one here on the BST for under $200? I guess you can let your guilt take over making a killing or do what your wife tells you to do and sell it on ebay. It's not like there are a bunch of these around. If I had one it wouldn't be for sale unless I got top dollar for it.

Glen

Top Bottom