What's new

Razor Storage?

This is what I use. It kinda helps me keep the SRAD in check (not as much as it should). I know I know, I shouldn't have the hinge pin down, but I dry them off and oil regularly I swear!

That is an AMAZING stand. I'm not that talented, but, If you would ever decide to manufacture these you would make a killing! Great stand! #envy

That is an AMAZING stand. I'm not that talented, but, If you would ever decide to manufacture these you would make a killing! Great stand! #envy

My father-in-law made it for me. It really is pretty nice, but since I have recently commandeered my own bathroom and converted it into my shave cave, it sits unused. Maybe if I didn't have sentimental attachment I would let this one go. I've been trying to get my father-in-law to make them, but he doesn't think they would sell. Maybe one of these days.

My father-in-law made it for me. It really is pretty nice, but since I have recently commandeered my own bathroom and converted it into my shave cave, it sits unused. Maybe if I didn't have sentimental attachment I would let this one go. I've been trying to get my father-in-law to make them, but he doesn't think they would sell. Maybe one of these days.

I'd buy one today...it would give me a reason to buy more razors. I currently shave with a Dovo Shavette, but, am awaiting three razors to arrive any day now!! I would e "forced" to till that stand up! LOL

I'd buy one today...it would give me a reason to buy more razors. I currently shave with a Dovo Shavette, but, am awaiting three razors to arrive any day now!! I would e "forced" to till that stand up! LOL

I initially tried to use it to keep the acquisition disorders at bay.... It didn't work.... I'll pass the word that you're interested though.

I used to use a razor roll

$IMG_4665.jpg

But then my collection got to big so I switched over to these sets of plastic drawers that are sold as office stationery holders.

$IMG_6060.JPG

$IMG_6062.JPG

$IMG_6063.JPG

I'm moving house early next year and I'm looking to get myself a display cabinet to use.

Top Bottom