What's new

Razor Stand

What would be a good razor stand for long-handled DE razors, such as the Gillette Black Beauty, Parker 29L, 99R, etc? I have a stand, but it's not nearly tall enough for some razors, they just hang there. I can't seem to find a definitive answer. Thank you!

Amazon.ca has the Parker razor stands in chrome and black. There's also some shaving supply companies that carry various stands. I use a test tube rack I got from Amazon but had to alter it a bit so my longer handled razors hung cleanly. I'm sure Amazon.com carries the Parker racks as well. With them you don't need to "hang" them.
Hope this helps. The pic is from Amazon.ca
81ooCEClXEL.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

I love that stand, nice modern look to it, so functional and form rolled into one, with a solid good price point for it, whats not to like?

Amazon.ca has the Parker razor stands in chrome and black. There's also some shaving supply companies that carry various stands. I use a test tube rack I got from Amazon but had to alter it a bit so my longer handled razors hung cleanly. I'm sure Amazon.com carries the Parker racks as well. With them you don't need to "hang" them.
Hope this helps. The pic is from Amazon.ca
View attachment 1712016

That stand has a very unique style to it, makes me think of a giant spring, or a washboard. While perfect for an industrial setting, with lots of steel around, It however, wouldn't find its way into my shave den, solid recommendation none the less!

What would be a good razor stand for long-handled DE razors, such as the Gillette Black Beauty, Parker 29L, 99R, etc? I have a stand, but it's not nearly tall enough for some razors, they just hang there. I can't seem to find a definitive answer. Thank you!

Worry not Mr. Fatboy, you will always get an definitive answer from me, because this is B&B, and our motto is, "We Deliver!" :thumbup1:

I have a lot of darker walnut wood tones in my home, which is perfect for a bachelor, who remains single. God help those who like to have bright white carpets, keeping them clean must be a true nightmare. To compliment those darker wood tones however, I decided that I would add a little refinement to my shave den, by getting an hand made cherry wood stand, to store my razors and brushes on.

I have no issues with razor length or brush widths, because I was able to get this custom made to my specifications. I even got the depth of the stand custom made, so that it would fit properly on top of my ancient medicine cabinet. Now, in all fairness, I will admit, this is a costly stand, but as with most things in life, you do get what you pay for.

proxy.php

Good luck! :thumbup1:

EDIT: Stand is made by an artist on Etsy. I won't post links as I do not want to spam the forum, just go to Etsy, and typ ein the search, razor and brush stand made of wood. You should be able to find them easily, their are different variations of these stands, anything to fit your style or budget.

I love that stand, nice modern look to it, so functional and form rolled into one, with a solid good price point for it, whats not to like?

That stand has a very unique style to it, makes me think of a giant spring, or a washboard. While perfect for an industrial setting, with lots of steel around, It however, wouldn't find its way into my shave den, solid recommendation none the less!

Worry not Mr. Fatboy, you will always get an definitive answer from me, because this is B&B, and our motto is, "We Deliver!" :thumbup1:

I have a lot of darker walnut wood tones in my home, which is perfect for a bachelor, who remains single. God help those who like to have bright white carpets, keeping them clean must be a true nightmare. To compliment those darker wood tones however, I decided that I would add a little refinement to my shave den, by getting an hand made cherry wood stand, to store my razors and brushes on.

I have no issues with razor length or brush widths, because I was able to get this custom made to my specifications. I even got the depth of the stand custom made, so that it would fit properly on top of my ancient medicine cabinet. Now, in all fairness, I will admit, this is a costly stand, but as with most things in life, you do get what you pay for.

proxy.php

Good luck! :thumbup1:

EDIT: Stand is made by an artist on Etsy. I won't post links as I do not want to spam the forum, just go to Etsy, and typ ein the search, razor and brush stand made of wood. You should be able to find them easily, their are different variations of these stands, anything to fit your style or budget.
Thank you for your answer!

That is a fairly nice stand. Unfortunately, I’m kinda limited on space, so this wouldn’t work for me. If I had the space, I’d seriously look into it!

Top Bottom