What's new

Question about Vitos Aftershaving

Are these bottles contain the same Product in terms of scent? (I'm talking about the original that have the beautiful orange and talc scent)

Image1711100245545.jpg
Image1711100109136.jpg
Image1711100058492.jpg

I know the bottle in the last pic is the original scent but what about the others?

Tricky, until now I only had the black label Rinfrescante which is to me the "original" scent. There were some changes at least in packaging so the one to the right of the black one should be the current one. There are also plastic litre bottles of of Colonia floating around but I haven't tried them yet.

Tricky, until now I only had the black label Rinfrescante which is to me the "original" scent. There were some changes at least in packaging so the one to the right of the black one should be the current one. There are also plastic litre bottles of of Colonia floating around but I haven't tried them yet.
How do you describe the scent? Does it last? The original was long lasting and had a beautiful orange and a strong talc scent with a little spice and musk on the background.
Thanks..

How do you describe the scent? Does it last? The original was long lasting and had a beautiful orange and a strong talc scent with a little spice and musk on the background.
Thanks..
Orange Treacle & Talcum and quite lasting. Somtimes you see it sold as Tobacco but I can't detect neither leaf nor flower also, despite the Rinfrescante moniker, it's far from a super cooling one.

Orange Treacle & Talcum and quite lasting. Somtimes you see it sold as Tobacco but I can't detect neither leaf nor flower also, despite the Rinfrescante moniker, it's far from a super cooling one.
Sounds like the original scent.yes the new original aftershaves are sold as Tabacco, I hope they didn't change the original scent.there's also a Tabacco Colonia that always had a different scent than original after shaving.

Top Bottom