What's new

Question about Proraso Pre-Shave Cream and Proraso After Shave Lotion

Hi,

I really enjoy a nice menthol cool off. I am going to buy Proraso Pre-Shave Cream to use as a pre shave cream aswell as an aftershave balm would adding Proraso After Shave Lotion with menthol be nice to add to this or would it be a waste?

Any suggestions would be very appreciated thanks

I use both products regularly, and they're both excellent. I prefer the white pre-shave cream to the green, but that's more a function of scent. The green splash (the after shave lotion you mentioned) is absolutely fantastic, and probably offers the best bang for the buck I've found. Great scent, awesome cooling that never crosses into that weird menthol burn, and a good amount of moisturizing for a splash. Nice choices all around for a menthol fan!

I typically splash on some witch hazel immediately following the shave, give it a minute to absorb and then apply post shave cream (i.e. Proraso Pre/Post Green/White, 3P or Prep) while I brush teeth and finish my cleaning rituals. I have another cold rinse before applying aftershave splash (I love Proraso) or balm...

Thanks for your advice. Is it ok to apply the Prosaro Pre shave balm at the end of the shave and not wash it off?

I typically splash on some witch hazel immediately following the shave, give it a minute to absorb and then apply post shave cream (i.e. Proraso Pre/Post Green/White, 3P or Prep) while I brush teeth and finish my cleaning rituals. I have another cold rinse before applying aftershave splash (I love Proraso) or balm...

I essentially do the same as well, save for doing the Pre/Post, cold rinse, Witch hazel, then the AS. If it's particularly dry I'll dab on some moisturizer. My neck has never looked so good.

Hello Radwyn,
Go for it. After you apply your proraso after shave splash dab several areas of your face with the proraso pre shave cream. Rub it gently in your entire face. It works great

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, you can try different combination and, as a matter of fact, they will all work. Personally I never use balms and splashes at the same time, but some here do. Hence, make a few tests and see by yourself what you enjoy more using.

Top Bottom