What's new

Post Christmas Sale - Straights, Brushes, etc

So since the holidays are over, you may want to indulge for yourself. I have a solution for you. I am putting up a few items for sale that don't get enough love in my den - the brushes are a long story and I want to narrow down my collection to the core essentials. My lose is your gain. Without further ado.... All prices include free shipping CONUS unless stated in listing.

1. Filarmonica 13 - Doble Temple - A 5/8" straight. I got it NOS and had it honed professionally awhile ago. The edge is shave ready but I am sure one of y'all can put a killer edge better than me. Asking $110

2. Amboss & Mann 5/8" Straight #sunday - Full hollow made from Solingen steel. I haven't used this and will need honing. Damaged plastic scales so can be a fun project. Asking $15

3. Amboss & Mann 5/8" Straight #friday - Full hollow made from Solingen steel. I haven't used this and will need honing. Nice cheap blade for variety or if you are just beginning. Asking $25

3. Wester Bros Manganese Steel 5/8" - Never honed and will need some polishing. I fell in love with the bone scales but then started shaving more with the SE. Asking $25

4. Joseph Smith & Sons 6/8" Half Hollow - The edge is subpar but shaves well when sharpened properly. The honey horn scales was salvaged by me using a lot epoxy and crazy glue. It isnt the prettiest scale but original. Cleaned up the blade as much as I could a few years ago. Asking $40

5. Gillette Aristocrat Open Comb DE - I got this second hand. It was replated by Chris from razorplate accordingly to previous owner. I havent used this in a year and need someone who would appreciate it. End combs are slightly bent but does not affect performance. Asking $75

6. Paladin Sumo 26 mm in Jade - No words. Great but a luxury I dont need right now. PM me if you want me to dig into the knot specs. Asking $125

7. Rudy Vey Beehive with Stirling Finest 26 mm - my first custom and I want to see it go to a good home. Rudy put the knot at 52 mm (I didnt measure) but has a great feel compared to the stock version. Asking $65

8. Simpsom Chubby Synthetic Brush - This is an earlier version with a higher loft creating just the right backbone with the soft bristles. Like I said, luxuries I dont need and want someone to enjoy. Asking $60

9. Omega B&B Boar - performance is okay but i like fullee boar brushes so Stirling gets the nod. Asking $15

10. YSL L'Homme EdT - 90% full. Scent is great but used sparely in rotation. Asking $25 plus $5 shipping.

11. Diptyque Eau de Neroli EdT - 95% full If you like Neroli, you will love this. It is pretty linear so the scent is consistent. I bought it to try but not my favorite. Asking $45 plus $5 shipping.

12. Diptyque Tam Dao EdP - 80% full. a woodsy sandalwood that pairs perfectly with the old AoS sandalwood soap. I just fell out of love with sandalwood. Asking $50 plus $5 shipping

13. Penhaligons Scent Library - Missing the Blenheim Bouquet. Endymion is 60% and Querus is around 80% full. The rest have not been touched. Asking $15

Pics in link below:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GqHtp9eAHLup3rQR6

Update availability....

1. Filarmonica 13 - Doble Temple - A 5/8" straight. I got it NOS and had it honed professionally awhile ago. The edge is shave ready but I am sure one of y'all can put a killer edge better than me. Asking $110

2. Amboss & Mann 5/8" Straight #sunday - Full hollow made from Solingen steel. I haven't used this and will need honing. Damaged plastic scales so can be a fun project. Asking $15

3. Amboss & Mann 5/8" Straight #friday - Full hollow made from Solingen steel. I haven't used this and will need honing. Nice cheap blade for variety or if you are just beginning. Asking $25

3. Wester Bros Manganese Steel 5/8" - Never honed and will need some polishing. I fell in love with the bone scales but then started shaving more with the SE. Asking $25

4. Joseph Smith & Sons 6/8" Half Hollow - The edge is subpar but shaves well when sharpened properly. The honey horn scales was salvaged by me using a lot epoxy and crazy glue. It isnt the prettiest scale but original. Cleaned up the blade as much as I could a few years ago. Asking $40

5. Gillette Aristocrat Open Comb DE - I got this second hand. It was replated by Chris from razorplate accordingly to previous owner. I havent used this in a year and need someone who would appreciate it. End combs are slightly bent but does not affect performance. Asking $75

6. Paladin Sumo 26 mm in Jade - No words. Great but a luxury I dont need right now. PM me if you want me to dig into the knot specs. Asking $125

8. Simpsom Chubby Synthetic Brush - This is an earlier version with a higher loft creating just the right backbone with the soft bristles. Like I said, luxuries I dont need and want someone to enjoy. Asking $60

9. Omega B&B Boar - performance is okay but i like fullee boar brushes so Stirling gets the nod. Asking $15

10. YSL L'Homme EdT - 90% full. Scent is great but used sparely in rotation. Asking $25 plus $5 shipping.

11. Diptyque Eau de Neroli EdT - 95% full If you like Neroli, you will love this. It is pretty linear so the scent is consistent. I bought it to try but not my favorite. Asking $45 plus $5 shipping.

12. Diptyque Tam Dao EdP - 80% full. a woodsy sandalwood that pairs perfectly with the old AoS sandalwood soap. I just fell out of love with sandalwood. Asking $50 plus $5 shipping

Pics in link below:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GqHtp9eAHLup3rQR6

Update availability....

Update availability....with some price drops

3. Amboss & Mann 5/8" Straight #friday - Full hollow made from Solingen steel. I haven't used this and will need honing. Nice cheap blade for variety or if you are just beginning. Asking $20

3. Wester Bros Manganese Steel 5/8" - Never honed and will need some polishing. I fell in love with the bone scales but then started shaving more with the SE. Asking $20

5. Gillette Aristocrat #77 Open Comb DE - I got this second hand. Made in UK. It was replated by Chris from razorplate accordingly to previous owner. I havent used this in a year and need someone who would appreciate it. End combs are slightly bent but does not affect performance. Asking $65

6. Paladin Sumo 26 mm in Jade - No words. Great but a luxury I dont need right now. PM me if you want me to dig into the knot specs. Asking $115

11. Diptyque Eau de Neroli EdT - 95% full If you like Neroli, you will love this. It is pretty linear so the scent is consistent. I bought it to try but not my favorite. Asking $40 plus $5 shipping.

12. Diptyque Tam Dao EdP - 80% full. a woodsy sandalwood that pairs perfectly with the old AoS sandalwood soap. I just fell out of love with sandalwood. Asking $40 plus $5 shipping

Top Bottom