What's new

Only french ! TI, Grelot, Leresch, Lecoq

Hi everyone :)

I propose you all those french shaving stuff for sale !
Shipping cost from France is 15€ for straight razors, wether you buy 1 straight up to 4 (I ship in a bubble wrapped enveloppe with tracking number)
I am a serious french B&B member , I pack very carefully and questions are welcomed.
Payment with paypal.

Thiers Issard straight :
Ok this one is pretty rare. As far as I know, this TI model is only sold for the french market. It is called «Oak Grelot», new TI production, 7/8, gorgeous spine, no box, very good overall condition. Its needs to be hones. Price new is 320€ here.
Price is 230€ shipping included.

Vintage Grelot straights :
Here is a very nice selection of 6 vintage Grelot straights. Edges are fine, no teeth at all, they just need to be stropped. They all are in very good overall condition. Those vintage grelot are highly regarded as you know, great steel, great look !
They all are 5/8 except for the second from the top which is 6/8.
Price is 60€ for each Grelot straight.

Thiers Issard straight
cc oak 1.jpg

cc oak 2.jpg

cc oak 3.jpg

cc oak 4.jpg

Vintage Grelot straights
grelot 1.jpg

grelot 2.jpg

grelot 3.jpg

grelot 4.jpg

Vintage Leresche + Lecoq razors :
Nice set of 2 vintage french DE’s. They both are in good condition, comes with their original box. There is a Leresche and a rare Lecoq cage.
Price for this set is 150€ shipping included.

Vintage mint Leresche razor :
Rare and gorgeous vintage and mint Leresche DE. Obviously comes with its box, and there is still the tag with price in old francs on the top cap.
Price is 140€ shipping included.

Vintage Leresche + Lecoq razors :
lot rasoirs 1.jpg

lot rasoirs 2.jpg

lot rasoirs 3.jpg

Vintage mint Leresche razor :
mint 1.jpg

mint 2.jpg

mint 3.jpg

mint 4.jpg

As far as I know, this TI model is only sold for the french market
That model is being shipped/sold outside France as well, it’s a nice razor.

I also have a similar 7/8, just found out today when I was looking through my boxes. Hated the design when I saw the for the first time but they slowly grew on me. Should give it a spin one day.

merci :) si tu es intéressé par des trucs, tu peux m'envoyer un MP ^
Il y a des trucs qui m’intéresserait…

Mais je dois concentrer mes efforts sur de nouveaux rasoirs dont le Osprey en Titanium…

On ne sait jamais ce que le futur nous réserve. Je vais continuer de regarder tes posts.

Encore une fois bonne chance avec tes ventes!

I received the Le Grelot 357 11/16 near wedge today and could not be happier. The razor is in very good condition with little to no spine wear. Both the spine and the edge have a faint smile. Fantastic!

And Julien was a pleasure to do business with. Thank you, Julien (@exocet)!

I got my razor in the mail late yesterday! The width & grind profile of the blade seem to fit right into the 'wheelhouse' of my preferences. It's just what I was looking for!
Special thanks to @exocet. It was great to deal with you! I'm sure I'll really enjoy this one... :straight:

Top Bottom