What's new

FS Plisson, Thater, Rooney, Grelot, Leresche !

Hello everyone :)

I propose you all those shaving stuff for sale ! (mainly from France)

Shipping cost from France is 30€ , wether you buy 1 item or everything (I ship in a well protected parcel with insurance and tracking number). The straight razors set is considered as 1 item.

I am a serious french B&B member :), I pack very carefully and I am always happy to add some little giveways in my parcels.
Questions are welcomed, Payment with paypal.

- Thater brush :
Fan shape, no box, 26mm knot, amazing quality and great condition !
Price is 90€ (shipping not included)

- Rooney brush :
Vintage Rooney Super badger size 1 (about 23mm knot), very good overall condition and comes with a brush box. Note that the H A N have disappeared a little bit.

-
Thiers Issard brush :
NOS, never used or tried. 23mm super badger brush, blond horn handle, beautiful !

More detailed pictures of the brushes are available

- Plisson brush :
Rare Plisson vintage shaving brush. I think it’s from the 80’s, it’s a Plisson size 12, NOS (never used, never tried), comes with its cardboard box and its little notice, high montain white hair, 22mm knot, blond horn handle (this handle shape at Plisson is rare), it’s a true collectible piece, you don’t see this kind of vintage brush often.
Price is 300€ (shipping not included)

blaireaux 1.jpg

blaireaux 2.jpg

blaireaux 3.jpg

Plisson 1.jpg

Plisson 3.jpg

Plisson 4.jpg

Plisson 2.jpg

- Set of 5 vintage french straight razors :
Perfect for restoration, very good potential. The first two on top are 6/8, others are 5/8 and Le Roi soleil is a 4/8. Those vintage french straights are known for their very good steel quality, they all come with box, cheap price !
Price for this set is 110€ (shipping not included)

-
Leresche razor :
A french vintage Leresche open comb razor with its original case. It comes with four Gibbs blades.
The razor is in very good condition as you can see and under the base plate is engraved «Leresche France» and also the Leresche logo is engraved. Good add to a razor collection !
Price for this razor is 60€ (shipping not included)

lot cc 1.jpg

lot cc 2.jpg

lot cc 3.jpg

lot cc 4.jpg

leresche 1.jpg

leresche 2.jpg

leresche 3.jpg

leresche 4.jpg

Great seller. I've bought heaps of razors from this seller over the years. Always fair prices and packed with care. Buy with confidence

The package arrived yesterday . The straights look great. Thanks for the Palmolive Shaving cream and lagniappe.

Of note Julien shipped quicker than PAA did. From France I received his package faster than an order placed with PAA shipping from Phoenix.

Thanks again. Best of luck with the other items.

John

Last edited:
- Thater brush :
Fan shape, no box, 26mm knot, amazing quality and great condition !
Price is now 75€ (shipping not included)

-
Thiers Issard brush :
NOS, never used or tried. 23mm super badger brush, blond horn handle, beautiful !
Price is now 75€ (shipping not included)

Top Bottom