What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Nope, that wasn't me, but it sounds like a cool story. I don't think there'd be much to find around here, pipe-wise. If you're asking how my pipe smokes, it's great. I love clay pipes. Gets hot, of course.

Oh, okay. Someone not long ago found two of those (look real close) under several feet of dirt. He had to make stems for them. I am not sure if he ever smoked him. I have some small English clays that are good for a five minute smoke.

Not that I am one to encourage an addiction...but here is a rusticated version that is priced to move. That XL15 shape is fantastic, I cant wait until it warms up enough to be outside without getting frostbite

Well, I may have just clicked on that link, and I may have just ordered that pipe, and I may just post a picture of it in "Tabaquisitions" when it arrives!

Thanks for the link!

proxy.php

Finally got the chance to go work out at the YMCA with my stepdaughter. So I let her go in and smoked a bowl of Frog Morton in the van.

$cob2.jpg

And now I need to shave, because I look like a hobo.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Stache is looking good!
I've decided to grow a full beard instead of just the mustache. I found a job that lets folks for beards so I'm taking advantage of it. I've had to trim it twice already. Idk how a handlebar would look with a full beard too

Niiice! I like it. How does it smoke?
I have only smoked two bowls in it so far but it smokes well, the clay is very absorbent, that combined with the long stem makes for a cool dry smoke, great pipe for kicking back and relaxing, still trying to figure out how I will clean the 16" stem though, my longest pipe cleaners are 12", I may have to buy and roll of continuous pipe cleaner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom