What's new

Pipe tobacco Scent?

Yup, PAA Cavendish is awesome! The other is Mickey Lee Soapworks Grand Havana. Either one won't disappoint. The Grand Havana has some vanilla in it and the Cavendish is pure sweet tobacco that is dead on the pipe tobacco. I use it a lot.

cavendish is great.
at some point you must try alt Innsbruck, which calls itself a cologne but has menthol and is a great aftershave splash.

WSP Tobacco is more of a tobacco cologne type scent, but is very nice, and also very close to the scent of MLS Grand Havana. I also am a fan of tobacco scents, and I saw that Beaver Woodwright recently released their Captains Pipe aftershave. I do like the scent of RR Tuscan Oud, but it is also not like pipe tobacco either.

Yup, PAA Cavendish is awesome! The other is Mickey Lee Soapworks Grand Havana. Either one won't disappoint. The Grand Havana has some vanilla in it and the Cavendish is pure sweet tobacco that is dead on the pipe tobacco. I use it a lot.

+1 on PAA Cavendish. That stuff is awesome!

You guys are not helping at all. I just stopped everything I was doing and went to order some cavendish. Of course, I couldn't stop there, and ordered several other intriguing items as well. You all are a bunch of enablers.

Okay I bit the bullet and ordered some Beaver Woodwright.....hopefully it smells the way I think it should....lol....

I always picked up a Tobacco note with Aramis A/S and or Cologne. Good price at Walmart. Also suggest sending a note via website to Rod at Stirling Soap Co. He may be able to assist.

You guys are not helping at all. I just stopped everything I was doing and went to order some cavendish. Of course, I couldn't stop there, and ordered several other intriguing items as well. You all are a bunch of enablers.

This is why you choose to ask our advice......you wouldn't know about these things otherwise. We happily enable.

Top Bottom