What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Jiminyshiznit got me in the mood for an El Morjane, so I'm smoking 2014 Christmas Cheer in my one El Kala-made pipe that's not actually labeled El Morjane.

Gaslight in my Randy Wiley

$PicsArt_1417197196992.jpg

Friday Morning: After Hours in a Luciano 33 Billiard
Friday Night before Work: OJK in MM Pride Straight
After work Saturday morning: OJK in MM Pride Straight

That is nice! None of my El Morjanes look that good. Did you find that locally, or online?

thanks! I picked it up locally.. hadn't seen an El Morjane until this one. It smokes really well.. I folded & stuffed some LNF for my second bowl, and it was awesome.. Holds less than half a flake, and I got a very tasty 25-30min out of it.

I made dinner and Akina washes the dishes. As she scrubs away I'm enjoying a fine bowl of C&D Virginia Gentlemen in the Brebbia Calabash

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417344522.628033.jpg

I received a generous amount of Penzance and Stonehaven from Bk124tt. After the recent discussions about the plume on Stonehaven, I wanted to try that one first. I really like this stuff, tastes amazing in my old favorite tester cob. I was hoping I wouldn't like it since it's near unobtainium but now I guess I'll have to join in the hunt and if the Penzance tastes as good as it smells, I'll be looking for that as well.

My thanks once more to Brian for the opportunity to try them.

$eso.jpg

I was glad to do it mr Spazchowww, especially after the generosity that you showed me with your PIF. I too was able to try several blends thT I never had before.

I received a generous amount of Penzance and Stonehaven from Bk124tt. After the recent discussions about the plume on Stonehaven, I wanted to try that one first. I really like this stuff, tastes amazing in my old favorite tester cob. I was hoping I wouldn't like it since it's near unobtainium but now I guess I'll have to join in the hunt and if the Penzance tastes as good as it smells, I'll be looking for that as well.

My thanks once more to Brian for the opportunity to try them.

View attachment 524683

I couldn't get the smell of the Penzance out of my mind so I fired up a bowl after I finished the Stonehaven.

OMG, YUM!!

So is there anything out there that is similar but might be easier to get?

Top Bottom