What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Congrats on the new Baki, cursethis! I'd love to get one at some point.. especially after reading your post!

That'll certainly last a lot longer than the twig! I have a few pipe rests, but always forget to use 'em. I did, however, just receive a package in the mail today that will allow me to try smoking in my truck again.

That has a snappy ring to it!

Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong Flake in a Stanwell Brass Band Rhodublin..

View attachment 587163
Info on this "package" for the truck...?

Info on this "package" for the truck...?

the package I received was a vintage magnetic pipe rest I bought to use in my truck..

$image.jpg

Last day at the cottage, suppose to be screaming hot today. Enjoying some 5 o'clock shadow in my Tinsky Canadian. This pipe has been run pretty hard this week and she is due a rest when it get home tomorrow.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437228881.872529.jpg

Wait, Rolling Rock is in brown bottles in Canada? Mind=blown.

I was actually surprised as well as it's the first time I've seen the brown. But there you have it, Rolling Rock in brown bottles, what will we crazy Canuks do next?

Smoking some PS LBF from 2009 in my country gentleman. Depending on timing this may be my last smoke before heading home in the morning. Definitely could be worst as this baccy/pipe combo is working very nicely.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437264408.029812.jpg

Smoking my first bowl of Lane Limited Metal of Valor in a IMP Paneled Cherrywood, it's extremely similar to Sutliff's Blend No. 5 IMO, a buttery medium English with a light sweet creamy topping....
$FS No logo.jpg

Top Bottom