What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

mick mc quaid ready rubbed in my one and only cheap petersons pipe.

I have a tin of that standing by, right now I'm finishing off the plug version in a Kaywoodie 22. I'm hoping the ready rubbed is similar, I like the plug but preparing it for smoking is a bit of a pain.

Enjoying a bowl of Squadron Leader in my Brigham pipe as I sit on my back porch and watch the rain pour down.

I must say its a real relaxing evening.

Enjoying a bowl of Squadron Leader in my Brigham pipe as I sit on my back porch and watch the rain pour down.

I must say its a real relaxing evening.
Lucky, we haven't seen rain or temperatures under 100 for over 2 months here. Supposed to get cooler temps and rain this weekend. Looking forward to smoking a pipe outdoors. Smoking some Irish Oak in a Savinelli currently.

Frog Morton in my Cassano Fote Dublin ( this has a very big bowl). I lit it an hour and 1/2 ago and still going. I might still be smoking the same bowl an hour from now if I dont keel over first.:001_unsur

Thanks to a fine, brother B&B member- Five Brothers in the "Birthday" Pipe. A pretty powerful Burley. Not very complex but nutty,strong and pleasant after Sunday dinner. Some quite reflection on the day.

Top Bottom